Finally Free Chapter 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Re: ~Finally Free~

Post by: Bsatl on September 18, 2007, 05:46:59 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER TWO

I really don't like that shit Giselle. How u gone have another nigga takin care of my son and I bet that nigga actin like my man is his and shit. Seem like u got me lookin like a sucka out there on the streets. But all that gone change before this week is over. I was gone tell u when I got out but I see u really don't seem to care now that u got somebody else. I thought u said u would wait for me no matter what? Is that really why u ain't been down here to see me cause u been hangin wit that nigga? How could u do that to me? It don't matter though. When I get home....it's back to bein The King.

Giselle stared at the letter and shook her head. She knew he wouldn't understand but what was she suppose to do. Starve until he got out of jail? She folded the letter and put it in a shoe box where she carried all his things. His favorite cologne she use to spray on herself when he first got locked up, one of his t-shirts, a picture of them when they first started datin, and now the letters.

"Giselle!" She let out a sigh and opened her bedroom door to hear her sister screamin her name louder. She didn't see her in the kitchen or the livin room. She walked in her room to find Gina tryin to squeeze in some dress. "Help me please," she said still tryin to pull the dress over her hips.

"Gina since when do u need help puttin on yo shit?"

"I been eatin too f'ckin much-that's what. Just zip me up. I'ma take a deep breath and then u gone zip me okay?"

"Yeah, come on," Giselle said pacin herself and grabbin the zipper. "1..2...3!" Giselle zip her sister up but Gina looked like she couldn't breath. "U okay Gina," Giselle said tryin not to laugh in her face.

"Um....uh," she said turnin red. Before she could lie and say yeah the dress tore on both sides.

Giselle fell onto the bed laughing like she hadn't in about thirty years. Her face was almost blue from laughing so hard. "Bitch what u been doin," she said between laughs. Gina just stared at her not moving. She looked like she had some tears in her eyes but Giselle was still laughing holding her stomach. "No, no it's too much man. Help me Lawd to stop laughing. Ohhhhh, my stomach," she said laughing again.

"STFU Giselle. Yo fat ass be havin the same f'ckin problem. And while u worried about me, where's yo son?"

"Don't worry about him. U need to worry about that dress. I see I ain't the only one who need to be drinkin slim fast," Giselle said walkin out and closin the door.

As Giselle was about to walk back to her room, her cell rang on the counter. "Hello?" she said runnin to get it.

"Gis, u won't believe who I see gettin out the car wit Big Boss G."

"Who Kelita?"

"King."

"King? Corey?"

"Yes."

"He's out!" Giselle yelled.

"Yes," Kelita said sounding like she was tryin to whisper. "I'm over here tryna buy lil man an outfit at Ramario's and this nigga getting out lookin fresh to death. New outfit better than mine. And yo son is too crazy. He tried to run over to the nigga and I'm holding him back like nuh-uhn I'm tryna hide and see who he wit."

"I thought he said he wasn't getting out til later this week sometime."

"Gurl he out now and u betta come get him cause u know these hoes finna start jocking on his eyes and then we gone get the fighting and Imma get one of my niggas to get the cocking on somebody bitch ass." Giselle rolled her eyes at her Kelita just had to intertwine music in everything she said.