Finally Free Chapter 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Re: ~Finally Free~

Post by: Bsatl on September 20, 2007, 03:38:40 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER FOUR

Corey couldn't let her go that easily. If this was before he went to jail then he would've just went over to another bitch's house and fucked them or got his dick sucked but this was Giselle. He wouldn't let things between them sour so quick. He drove over to the only place he knew she would be. Once he got there he saw that Dre nigga and promised himself he would check him but for now he wanted to be with his family. Once he got to Gina's apartment door, he knocked firmly after takin a deep breath. He knew he had to put his feelings aside.

Gina walked up to the door to find King standing on the other side of the peephole. She let out a sigh as she opened the door. "Now what the hell are y'all doing?"

"Can I come get my family please?"

"What the hell is goin on. It's one in the morning and y'all messing with my beauty rest."

"Yeah I know you need all you can get," he said laughing to himself.

"Don't get stabbed up this late at night boy. Brang ya ass in and make it quick. Lock my door when you leave," she said walking back to her room.

Corey knocked on Giselle's door and didn't hear anything. He knocked again and the door opened a little. He walked in to see Israel laying with his feet across Giselle's stomach and his cup still in his mouth. Giselle was knocked out and the room smelt like outside. He went over to the bed and shook Giselle a little. She stirred but she rolled over to the other side. He shook her again and she slowly opened her eyes. "What," she said in a raspy voice.

"Let's go home."

"I am home," she said moving Issy's feet off her and getting his cup off the bed.

"For real G let's go."

"Get the hell out King. Don't u have some street shit to do."

"Look Giselle I came over here to apologize to you and you know I don't do that shit to no one. I want you at home with me. You and my son. I decked that house out for us. I'm sorry baby please don't make me beg on my knees."

Giselle looked at him and thought to herself. He had never done somethin like this before. Apologized first. She was right about him being different but this time it was for the better. She looked at her son sweating from his forehead with his hair curled from the heat. "Aight," she said getting up.

Back at home, Corey gave Israel a bath before he sat him in his bed. It was a little difficult with him nodded his head everywhere almost falling in the water every five seconds. Corey finally finished and dressed him in his Superman --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Re: ~Finally Free~

Post by: Bsatl on September 20, 2007, 03:38:40 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER FOUR

Corey couldn't let her go that easily. If this was before he went to jail then he would've just went over to another bitches house andfucked 'em or got his dick sucked but this was Giselle. He wouldn't let things between them sour so quick. He drove over to the only place he knew she would be. Once he got there he saw that Dre nigga and promised himself he would check him but for now he wanted to be with his family. Once he got to Gina's apartment door, he knocked firmly after takin a deep breath. He knew he had to out his feelings aside.