chapter 6: 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥

↳'𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 sandwich is absolutely amazing!' - y/n thought while walking down the street
it was night already, somewhere around 8pm. she was going home from taro's place.
taro's mom made delicious sandwiches and a fruit salad. y/n couldn't be happier. she talked with all of them for a while and played some games with taro's little sister, hanako.
time passed quickly and y/n's mom called, she had to go back home.

y/n could see her house in distance. well she had to admit, her house was easy to spot.
y/n got closer and closer and there she is. y/n opened the gate and walked inside of the illuminated and huge looking house.

"we can't go any further, can we?"
"no, we can't. but i'm curious how did you come in conclusion that we can't?"
"because they are rich, there are surely some cameras outside."
"correct. well i see you are learning fast, which is good."
"i guess.."
"what's wrong?"
"oh nothing, maybe the fact that i'm a damn stalker now?!"
"look, umeji. you are not stalking her to harm her. you just need to know if she's safe or not. besides, would you rather stalk her and make sure she's safe or let someone else follow her and hurt her?"
• • •
"first option.."
"that's what i thought. i mean one of the most important rules ,you can't let her go free."
"huh..? i have to keep an eye on her always?"
"no, but most of the time yes. you need to check up on her, see if she's hurt, happy, sad, who is she spending time with and so on.."
"got it."
"good. now want to go to my place? there's way too many things you still don't know.."
"i could, but what about your parents?"
"overseas. yours?"
"i can just tell them that i will sleep at gaku's place."
"seems good, let's go."

❥︎ 6:48 am

❥︎ 6:48 am

"ughhh i'm soo hungry!"
"oh don't tell me that y/n, i think you just mentioned it for the 10 times now, feel free to continue.." -taro rolled his eyes and smiled
"yeah well you had a breakfast and I didn't..!"
"it's not my fault that you were late." - boy smirked at her
taro's favorite activity was annoying y/n
"you are so cold! not fair!"
"why don't you just buy some ice cream on the way? there's a shop near by"
"wait really? oh yes! chocolate and strawberry flavor is my favorite!"
"really? i didn't know that"
"well now you know."

y/n walked out of the shop with three ice creams.
taro busted out laughing at the girl who was sheepishly standing there and blushing slightly.

"what the hell yamada? what's so funny!?" -girl shook her head and pouted
"you are seriously gonna eat three ice creams?" - the boy barely spoke because of laughter
"no you moron! i bought TWO for myself and i got third for free! so..you can have it dumbass."
"wait really? i can?"
"you know what..no. i won't give it to you because you made fun of me."
"w-what?! hey y/n! come on now i was just joking!"

taro ran after y/n and they both playfully went to school.

"we still haven't made a deal."
"and what would be that deal?"
"simple. we are going to swear on our lives that we will both help each other. i will help you to get y/n and you will help me to get senpai. no backstabbing or working behind each others backs."

a black haired girl offered her hand to a blonde boy.
umeji took ayano's hand and they shook it.

"deal."

as they approached school grounds there were two happy students in front of them eating their ice creams and joking around.
orange headed girl walked up to them and they started talking.

"you see. osana is my first rival. and you will help me eliminate her."
"how?"
"she is going to confess to taro, this friday. underneath the cherry tree, behind the school. i will make taro reject her. yesterday was my first day and it went successful. just follow my lead and learn, understood?"
"yes, i got it."

𖧷 ♡︎ 𖧷

"w-wait really senpai..? you will borrow me your book?"
"yes, sure. give it back after school."
"thank you."
"no problem, so y/n wanna check out the rest of the school together?"
"hell yes! i want! let's goo!"
"hah, alright then."