chapter 26: 𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

(A/N)
-
⚠ WARNING ⚠
-
soft umeji 😫😫
-
anyway loves, enjoy

Viewer discretion is advised.

"Umeji?"
"Umeji??"
"UMEJI!"

  ↳𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 bangs on the door shook the delinquent from his peaceful sleep. Umeji immediately sat up in the bathtub not being able to remember what day it is, especially not what happened.

His sudden movement made him groan in pain as he slowly started remembering his difficult way to home after torturing Megami.

His deep thoughts were soon interrupted by his mother again, knocking some sense into him

"UMEJI KIZUGUCHI! YOU'LL BE LATE TO SCHOOL AND HOW DARE YOU IGNORE ME I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE!"

Scared for his life Umeji slowly got up and extended his arm to get the towel and with his sore throat he gently spoke

"Sorry..mom I fell asleep in the bathtub.."
"Oh my, Umeji you sound sick are you okay?"
"N-no..not really."
"Ugh, why didn't you say so?? Come on, dry yourself up. I'll bring you some comfortable and warm clothes."
"Alright.."

Umeji pulled out the water plug, allowing the water to slowly form a little loop and vanish away.
He slowly felt goosebumps spreading through his body as the warmth of the water disappeared.

Weakly he dried up his hair and the rest of his body.
For him, it was hard to even stand, his whole body is pulling him down.

Umeji held himself on the sink, his well built arms shaking, his mind was empty, he can feel just pounding in his head.

His mother knocked on the door again, making him to look up.

"Can you unlock the door? I got you some clothes."
"Yeah, just a second.."

Sick boy took the towel and wrapped it around his waist, he moved hair out of his face and walked up to the door.

When he opened the door his concerned mother walked in fast.

"Gosh you look terrible! Your whole face is red even your ears, you must be burning" -she put his clothes on the washing machine and came closer to her son
"Thanks..just what I wanted to hear.."
"Hey, I'm only speaking truth over here, and there is no way you are going to the school like this!"

That sentence seemed to upset the blonde boy, his face looked puzzled and in disbelief in the same time.

"What?"
"What do you mean "what"? Isn't it obvious?? You are NOT going to school."
"But mom-.."
"God Umeji! What's gotten into you? You used to be happy when you didn't have to go to school. You must be sicker then I thought.."

Before Umeji could form a convincing reason for him to go, another female voice spoke behind his mom.

"I bet he is in loooove."
"Shut it Ayame." - Umeji growled at the young girl
"In love huh?" - Dai, Umeji's mother, eyed him proudly
"No. I am not. She's talking nonsense. I just have an important homework to submit today."
"You? Caring about school? Do you think we are that dumb?" - Ayame spoke with a smirk
"Yes..It's kind of offensive, if you think I'll buy it."

Umeji remained silent for few seconds, thinking of the ways to get out of this mess, alive.
But these two in front of him wouldn't let him live if he admits it.

Both, his mom and sister were looking at him, eagerly waiting for his response.

'I feel like shit, I can barely stand and these two are killing me with love problems. Can this day be any worse?' - Umeji mentally asked himself