chapter 17: 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡

↳𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 e/c pupils shined when she read the love letter, her heart almost jumped out of her chest. she just kept staring at it and reading it all over again while she was standing there and light wind blowing inside the school. playing with her h/l hair.
she breathed out. on her face was forming a very beautiful and true smile.
h/c haired girl gently brought closer the bouquet to her face and smelled it.
her nostrils were now completely blessed, she wished that her life could have a scent like that.

y/n giggled to her inner joke, but quickly took her phone out and took a picture of a gorgeous bouquet with a letter in it.

'ha, bet other girls would be jealous!' -y/n proudly thought and smiled to herself once again.

she laid the bouquet down on the locker while she was changing her shoes.
student finally finished, however, she heard someone approaching her.
y/n panicked a little and quickly picked everything up, but it was too late, they already came.
y/n didn't know who was she expecting but..

"hey you. 6 pm has already passed, i would please you to leave the school now. we are closing very soon." - student council talked as she walked up to y/n
"o-oh! yes of course! i'm sorry miss, i'm going now." - y/n squealed out and bowed down in act of respect

purple haired girl giggled and shook her gloved hand.

"no need to call me miss. my name is megami. megami saiko. i'm pretty sure you heard of me." -girl spoke again
y/n looked up only to see a very pretty young woman. she was quite tall and her body was shaped like every other girl hoped to look like.
her pose, the way she talked. even her eyes were screaming wealth and confidence.

"yes i have, i just never met you..or saw you.." - y/n spoke quietly while looking down at her feet
"i'm, let's say "new" here, but what's the matter? or you are always this shy?" -she smiled and put her gloved hand on y/n's chin, making an embarrassed girl look up straight into her light purple eyes.

y/n's eyes widened at her gentle touch, she was sure by now that from her ears is coming smoke.
y/n wasn't flattered by the touch. in fact she waa embarrassed. she didn't want to be touched by a stranger. but did the purple confident girl thought the same?

"well? i'm waiting for an answer.." -megami spoke slowly but now leaning in y/n's face. smirk forming on her shiny pink lips
"i-..um i'm usually..alw-always shy yeah.." -y/n was a stuttering mess by now. she tried to look away but megami firmly held her chin and made her stay in one place.
y/n was sure, megami "holding" her chin was hurting now, probably because y/n tried to pull away from her.

"you don't have to be shy around me, beautiful. i won't judge." - megami leaned in so close, it looked like she was about to kiss y/n, but she whispered in her ear seductively and carefully let go of y/n chin.

y/n froze, her whole body just didn't want to move. she wanted to scream and run away. her only thought was
'i wish umeji was here.'
her hands were shaking slightly, she didn't expect this, not at all. megami slowly backed away with a proud grin on her face.

"aw..you are so sensitive..your whole body is, now that's cute" -megami talked as she studied y/n's every feature, every part of her body. she didn't expect an answer. it was obvious y/n was too shy to say anything, well in her eyes. but in reality y/n was frightened. she seriously wanted to do anything so she can to get away but..she couldn't.

megami's smile slowly disappeared when her eye caught y/n holding a bouquet with a letter in it.

"oh? boyfriend or a secret admirer?" - she asked, her eyes were fixed on it and she walked closer once again

she extended her hand to garb a bouquet and almost touched it when y/n pulled away.

"secret admirer.band it's very sensitive i don't want it to break.." - e/c eyed student said
y/n was finally brought back to reality and now she was getting mad but she has to stay calm