chapter 8: 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

narrator's p.o.v.

↳𝐎𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐎 and the rest of the delinquents were snickering and quietly making fun of umeji's red face.
he, of course wasn't stupid. he wanted to yell at them and maybe even hit them but..y/n is here. he can't do it in front of his y/n.
blonde boy noticed that y/n has a confused expression on her face, she fortunately didn't understand what is this all about.

"is there a problem?" - umeji suddenly asked, his voice sharp as a blade but he kept a smile of his face, even though his eyes were telling a different story
"pfft- uhm..no no heheh" - gaku barley spoke, he was dying from laughter
"of course, what could be a problem on such a beautiful day?" - dairoku said winking while hayanari imitated umeji

they all busted out laughing and so did y/n. seems like she finally understood something.

"go to hell.." - was all that left Umeji's mouth, it was quiet but deadly
all of them started laughing even more ,however, Umeji wasn't mad anymore, all of his attention was on y/n now.

she was laughing along with them, but the sound of her laughter shadowed any other noise around him. her smile was as sweet as sugar, her cheeks were slightly red and shining on the sun. with her hand she tucked her h/c hair behind her ear and wiped a tear that was forming in corners of her gorgeous e/c eyes.

umejis' heart made a whole loop. he felt something crawling in his stomach, making his sides tickle but then again it was impossible to handle it.

'am I going crazy? what the hell..?!'

suddenly blonde boy covered his face with one hand and didn't wait another second he..
ran away.

"w-what the-! hey dumbass where are you going?" - osoro yelled behind him but nothing
they all, were pretty confused.
"is-is he okay?" - y/n asked concerned
"i dunno..he seemed pretty fine just now.." - hokuto said looking in the distance
"maybe he is feeling sick, he did put a hand on his mouth.." - y/n spoke again
"awww y/n don't you worry so much about him, he is strong after all, but I'm sure he will be way more than happy when he hears you care!" - dairoku teased and pat y/n's shoulder

"w-what? um- i don't know what are you talking about." - Y/n could feel her cheeks warmng up and slowly changing in every shade of pink. she stood up from the bench and pouted a little

delinquents laughed at the girl and poked each other while making some quiet jokes. osoro was the part of it too.

"guys! that's not cool..! don't ignore me." - y/n spoke angrily
"don't worry, umeji will give you all his attention." - hayanari joked, and they laughed even more
"y'all suck! i'm going! it's time for the class anyway."

y/n left 5 idiots behind her laughing like crazy and probably making some lame jokes. well that's what she thought.
'what's up with them..hmph.' - she thought as she finally sat down at her desk, waiting for taro to show up and class to start.

' - she thought as she finally sat down at her desk, waiting for taro to show up and class to start

☁︎
༄✈︎

❥︎ 3:02 pm

"hey, could you help me with this?"

"sure!"

"i'm going to clean to roof today, wanna come?"

"wait up!"

"where's the bleach?"

the chat and murmur continued. y/n zoned out. she was still sitting on her chair and looking through the window in thought of what happened with umeji, but there was one thing that bothered her more.

"y/n!"
"huh?! shit! sorry, taro i was just thinking about something.."
"yeah i noticed, what's the matter? you seem down.."
"i'm not really sure..maybe we could talk it out after cleaning time?"
"yes of course, let's go now."

both of them left and started cleaning school plaza.
time passed pretty quickly and school was over already.

❥︎ 4:12 pm

"so..you wanna talk here or somewhere more private?" -taro asked his friend
"no, here is nice. i mean school plaza is really pretty and almost no one is here."
"alright, so what's up?"
"well..it's about osana..don't you think ,she is acting a little strange lately?"
"well..now that you mentioned yeah, I mean yesterday was really messed up day and today we haven't talked a lot either, it's like she hates us or something."
"okay well..good thing i'm not the only one."
"it's alright y/n, maybe she is just very busy and school is stressing her out or something..i'm not sure though, we will see at the end of the week, sounds good?"
"heh, okay..thanks a lot taro! you are right, we should wait a little more."

"looks like your plan is working yan-chan"
"of course. i still can't believe you ran off like that. that was absolutely idiotic."
"gee thanks.."
"ugh, look. i know this is all new to you but you have to learn how to act."
"it's just my second day, give me some time woman.."
"fine. just don't screw anything up tomorrow. i'm helping you, not cleaning up your mess."
"i won't.."
"good. soon, the show is starting."
"not gonna lie, I'm kinda excited."

☾︎ ☁︎ ☀︎︎

❥︎ 6:01 pm

"hey s-senpai, y/n-chan.."
"hi osana!" - y/n greeted happily
"hey osana, what's up? did you bring my book?" - taro asked
"u-um..yeah, h-here.."
"oh than- wait..what?! osana what happened?!"
"i-i..i swear i don't know..! it was just fine when i left it but when i came back it was in fountain-"
"i can't believe you osana! i thought i told you too take good care of it. you know this book is so important to me.."
taro sighed and without waiting he stormed off
"w-wait..! senpai..i'm sorry..!"