3. The Stalker

A few days later after the incident King Jungkook returned to North. Not a single day went by without thinking of the small boy...
His naked glory, soft giggles, his innocent bambi eyes..SNAP-

What are you thinking JK? Stop it! Those are FAKE! Everything is FAKE! DON'T FALL FOR IT! DON'T BE LIKE FATHER-

All these voices kept attacking him, haunting him at such rate that he cannot help but ask for death. He felt suffocated inside, losing his breath...
JK groped hair and screamed his lungs out.
"AAAGHHH!!!"
Soon loud footsteps could be heard, sounded like someone's running towards Jk's office room..

The door slammed open!

"You ok Jk..?" the man asked worriedly, concerns filled his voice.

Even though it's nothing new to him.

"..yeah..'m fine.." Jk mumbled in an inaudible whisper which barely could be heard.
The man nodded understanding his situation.. without asking any further question he turned around to go when Jk called him,

"Yoongi hyung.."

"Yes?"

"Yes?"

"Bring them.. it's been a while.."

Yoongi didn't replied anything, just went back to fufil his orders.
Moreover what's even there to say? He wouldn't budge anyway. And "Who He Is" to say anything?

He is just his "Right hand"..

"Oh lord, please help my brother.. show him the way.."

Tae and Jimin were practicing sword fighting in the middle of a forrest. Their "hai-yah, he yah, hu hah!" could be heard, the sounds which usually comes out from people's mouth while fighting.
It's one of their games which they play. Others are Tag, Hide and Seek, playing with pebbles running and fooling around..
They are honestly like little childrens, every local people loves and adores them.

While there is some who lusts them..want them beneath their bodies, moaning, screaming and crying..losing their innocence.

One final swing from Taehyung and Jimin's "sword" or more specifically "branch stick" went away flying!

"Yesss!! Ho hoooh!! You lost again Jimiiin!" Taetae said jumping like a baby. His soft tummy showing in the process.
"Yeah..yeahh" Jimin replied while laying flat on the grass, arms and legs spread out like a starfish..looking very annoyed...

"You always win! This isn't fair!" He said while pouting. Taehyung was definitely skilful. It was no joke..and if he got trained by real soldiers he would be unbeatable, an ACE!

"Oh chimchim! C'mon..don't give me that look! It isn't my fault that you suck at this." Taehyung replied savagely.

"At least I'm better in throwing pebbles in water than you! bleehhh!!" Jimin replied while stucking his tongue out.
"Hmph!" Taehyung puffed his cheeks out.
".. 'kay 'kay..let's see then who reaches first in the lake!" He ran off saying it.
"HEYYY!! YOU CHEATER!!!" Jimin shouted while standing up to run but he tripped and fell flat on his face. Taehyung saw that and burst out laughing.

While they were having their own moment, they didn't knew that someone was watching them from far away...more precisely watching one boy in particular...

"Interesting" 

Who do you think that stalker was...? 👀
Think carefully ;)