22. Spill the Tea

Hoseok's hut was small yet homely. It remembered him of his own house back in South where he lived with his grandma and Jimin.

"Feel free to sit anywhere. Believe me you'll need it!"

Hoseok sounded serious. He kept checking through the window to see if the path was clear and safe.

"Great! Master Seokjin is here. Thank God!"

Kim Seokjin let himself inside hurriedly, breathing unceasingly.

"Fuck! I barely managed to escape but i fear we have to hurry until they notice my absence...."

"Should I call him then?"

"Right away!"

Taehyung felt invisible in front of them. They were talking between themselves turning a blind eye to him. Though that didnt bothered him much as the mentioned of a third person did. Who were they talking about?

In the middle of Tae's thoughts a man in cloak entered the room.

"I hope everyone's here now."

The stranger removed his cloak and revealed his face.

"My King..."

Seokjin bowed down so as Hoseok. Taehyung just sat there completely aghast. As if he saw a ghost.

"You must be Taehyung. I heard a lot about you...."

Taehyung was too astonished to say anything, his mouth was slightly open out of shock. He didn't even hear what the King just said until Seokjin coughed to get his attention.

"K-king Baekhyun....oh! I appologize! I shouldnt have called you by your name!"

"Relax boy. I'm not a king anymore, at least not yet. You dont have to feel nerveous...."

Tae whispered but loud enough for everyone in this small room to hear.

''The rumors were true...you are alive!''

Baekhyun gave a mournful smile.

''I died a long time ago. The man you are seeing now is just a shadow of the man i once was until I get back what was mine...''

''And you will'' Seokjin joined.

Hoseok just stood there biting his fingers. He was after all a commoner pulled into this royal mess. Taehyung could feel him....

''But this is dangerous! A treason! Jungkook will never forgive you-''

''I see.... you are so close to him now that you address him without any honorfics."

Tae was embarrassed getting caught red handed by Baekhyun. Still, he couldn't fully agree with Baekhyun's statement... after all his 'relationship' with the King was complicated.

"Your grace! We dont have much time ! We should start telling him without delaying more!"

Baekhyun nodded.

"Listen Taehyung , Everything you will hear from now on would be hard to believe but I want you to stay calm and keep listening until I'm finished. I need you to be strong and brave. Can you do that?"

Taehyung's heart was pounding rapidly, body went cold shivering for the fear and excitement of the unknown.

But mostly because of how the three of them were reacting on this matter.

"Y-yes"

"Say it with confidence boy! LOUDER!"

"YES!"

"That's more like it! Okay, here we go"

Baekhyun takes a deep breath before starting, sweat started to form on his forehead.

"Six years ago the war that happenned amongst the four kingdoms led by none other than King Jeon Jungmin, JK'S father. Your parents were one of the captives of the late King............."

<<<<_____________________>>>>

The upcoming chap will consist a fat history, readers are advised to not skip that part and read attentively.

This is my donation page >>

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/lamnoor

I'm kinda new at this stuff but y'all know "necessity is the mother of invention" :")
If any kind person wanna reward me despite my writing not being top notch, I'll write a love confession for you!
( ˘ ³˘)

For early access and exclusive contents you are cordially invited to join my memberships too ♡︎

With love,
- Lamnoor