NINETEEN

(Leah POV ♥︎)

I looked around nervously and he looked up expecting the question.

I closed my eyes and rushed out "Can you teach me how to kiss."

"Kiss?" He sat up.

"mhm." I nodded with my eyes still open.

His hand went to my face and cradled it. His face came close and he put a simple kiss on my lips. My eyes brushed open and I looked up at him like he was crazy.

"There. That's a kiss." He shrugged.

"N-not um. That k-kind of kissing." It was hard to keep eye contact.

His face fell and he looked at me like I was a martian. "You want me to teach you how to make out?"

"french kiss, yes." I rub the back of my head.

He took a sharp intake and closed his eyes annoyed. "ok."

My face filled with a smile, but I suppressed it so he wouldn't see it.

I can't kiss Jackson Ryan like a loser. I need to have an idea of how to actually do it, and just kissing like an idiot would embarrass me to no-end. Kai is the only one who can teach me, and teach me correctly.

"So, the first thing is placement." He came close. "Just put your hands anywhere, like hair, neck, face, chest. but don't do something weird like his leg, because how would you kiss? Anyway, try."

I put my hands around his neck and looked into his eyes. I nodded my head for him to proceed.

"Ok. One of the most important things people get wrong about kissing with tongue is that they put their entire tongue in the other persons mouth. That's a big no. If you kiss like that, it's like kissing a fish. Unless you know how to do it without slobbering all over the other person go ahead."

I cringed and he said a small yeah.

"Have your lips soft and sort of melt into the other person. It's good to move your hands around and sorta grind, but don't fucking try that on me. Also guys like it when you tug on their hair if you get your hands to their hair. And where ever you move your hands don't put it on my tattoo."

"mkay." I nodded my head.

"Ready?" He asked. My heart raced immediately and without a second thought he came close.

I closed my eyes and let my tongue out a tiny bit and moved my mouth. I moved my hands from around his neck to his hair like he instructed, but he broke away.

"Leah. There's no tongue it that." He laughed out. Oops... "Again, ready?"

He came close and I used my tongue a little more but not too much. I moved my hands more from his hair to his neck to his back then his face.

"Too much hands." He broke away.

"Ahh! Sorry." I waved my hands nervously.

"Ok. Last one and this time I'll show you what an experienced receiver should look like." I nodded and we went towards each other.

His tongue swirled around mine and I knew he had experience. My hands moved from his neck to his hair and stayed there. I played with it and leaned into the kiss. His hands moved to my hips and stayed there rubbing small circles. He was a little too good at this and where his fingers were there were sparks. So many sparks.

He broke away and smiled. "Good!" He high-fived me.

"I did good!" I jumped up. "Do they always have... sparks?"

"um, yeah." He looked away.

"awesome." I can't wait to do it with Jackson. I'm sure with him it will be hundred times better.

"Why did you want to learn how to kiss?" He asked.

"Oh no reason." I blushed and laid back thinking of dreamy Jackson.

"Leah, you practically begged me to make out with. You have to tell me now."

I laughed out loud. "I did not beg you to make out with me! You're such a liar." I got up.

He gave me a pointed look and I pushed his arm. It brushed his tattoo and he winced. I instantly felt bad and and put my arms on both sides of his bare shoulders.

"I sorry I didn't mean." I rushed out and gave him a sympathetic look. "I will stop hitting your arm and I-"

His lips meet mine and I stopped in surprise.
He pulled away and I gave him a confused look. It wasn't a kiss with the tongue. Or just a simple kiss. It was... different.

"What was that for?" I looked at him confused.

"So you would shut up." He pushed my hands off his shoulders. It left a pang in my heart, but I ignored the feeling. "Don't think it means anything." He got up.

He picked a hoodie off the floor and delicately put it on. He avoided his tattoo and I watched him.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To Jackson's. I promised I'd come set up for tomorrow. Come on, I'll drop you off." He slipped some shoes on.

"K." I got up. Raisin came out from under the bed and circled around me. She rubbed against my leg, I bent down and pet her. She purred and I looked back at Kai. "I guess she likes me more now." I joked.

"Whatever, come on." He left a little angry.

~

I let the wind go through my hair and my eyes close completely. I like riding with Kai. It was so relaxing. I let my hands touch the wind and my hair whip in the wind.

As we got to my neighborhood I got back in the car as Kai punched in the gate code.

"You like the wind huh?"

I blushed a tiny bit and looked away embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed Leah." He made fun of me.

"Yes. Yes, Kai I do." I slumped in the chair.

He laughed as the gate opened and drove in. He parked a street away so we wouldn't see Jackson and I got out. Slinging my backpack over my shoulder I let the door stay open for a second.

"Hey," I got his attention. He looked towards me with his full undivided attention. "Thanks for um... you know teaching me how um.. to-"

"Don't mention it." He cut me off.

"Ok well, bye. See ya." I slammed his door making him mad. I walked away until he rolled slowly next to me and gave me the nastiest look. I gave him my sweet smile and continued my walk as he speed off.

••••
LIKE
COMMENT
FOLLOW