ONE

(3rd person ♥︎)

WEDNESDAY
Getting up is probably the hardest thing to do for Leah Chanler. How does one get out of their bed and not want to go right back in it?

Leah was not a morning person and she made sure everyone knew it.

Monday, the worst day of the week in Leah's book. Every morning she would have a 30 minute battle on whether she should have or not have a "sick day". With perfect straight A's shes could afford to miss one day, but would her parents let her? No. Never.

Her parents were strict- about everything. They made sure to be the picture perfect family.

Contrary to what everyone believes, it wasn't always Leah's idea to be the know-it-all, smart, and innocent girl. That's just what the school portrayed her to be.

She secretly wanted to disobey rules and be rebellious for just one day. She would own a motorcycle and have whole sleeve of tattoos. In her dreams.

However, her innocent, smart, know-it-all persona gave her a less popular status. She never got invited to parties thrown by her classmates, or to some of the hangouts her peers attended to.

Only once did she ever go to a party. A party that she wasn't even invited to. She regretted it.

They kept asking her is she was lost or if she's ever even had a sip of alcohol before; nevertheless even seen it. Like she was some sort of alien child.

Her parents never allowed her to go to parties as they expected her to be the girl who has colleges lined up for her. By the looks of her grades and GPA it could totally happen. But Leah is not fond of being the smart innocent girl anymore.

Unfortunately she has limited help with expanding the horizon she so desperately wants to open up.

Her only "friends" were the guys from the math, and science club. They think if they'll be nice to her they'll be her boyfriend, or get blow jobs. Not that Leah means to, but she never got the message.

Guys hit on her sure, but she could never tell if they were just joking around or if they actually would consider her pretty. Or what most guys rate girls hot.

"LEAH! YOUR BREAKFAST WILL GET COLD! You need your brain fooodddd!!" Leah's mother called out. Her annoying voice rang through out the house.

"coming." she replied in a monotone voice. She was so used to her control freak mother wanting everything orderly, and on time she mentally prepared herself for her name to be called ten minutes in advance.

Throwing on a outfit she had from her closet she looked at her reflection. 'preppy' she thought.

She wanted to wear cool clothes like the girl named Jess in her science class, but knowing her mother, she would never even step foot in a store containing such clothes.

Rushing down the stairs she applied a bit of clear lip gloss that showed off her small yet plump lips and slipped on a white headband through her more than shoulder length blonde hair.

"I'm here." she greeted her parents with a smile. Fake yet unnoticed.

Her family sat in their seats. Mom plated breakfast, Dad read the newspaper, and all was very calm. She yearned for a chaotic family like the ones shown in movies like Home Alone.

"MILO!" Her mother called yet again in a song singing tone. Well more like screeching pterodactyl.

"Here mom." Milo said, quickly coming down the stairs, and making sure to jump down every step with so much noise Leah knew he would get a nag fit by their mother.