Chapter 6: An Enigmatic Night - Joe

Joe

Sitting here at the party. After a half-hour, Mark has not returned, so I go out the door and look for Deidre myself. This place is immense, but I'll find her. I've watched several men leave this banquet room and go out that main door.

So far, this has been rather tame, but I don't want Deidre out there all alone.

As I get up and make my way to the door, I felt off again. Stepping into the hallway, I become very dizzy and disoriented suddenly. Looking around, it's very hazy out here in the lobby.

Slowly looking up, I see several naked women engaged in some pretty heavy petting on the couch in front of me. As I glance around this large vestibule, there are some men in full elaborate masks, being serviced right here, in front of everyone, while they watch the display on the small stage to the right.

Behind these beautiful women is a large winding staircase that leads up to another floor, I would assume. It's hard to tell since we were in an elevator and all the windows are closed off with heavy, extravagant drapes.

Slowly I walk around the corner, into a room where there is another wooden platform and several chairs lined up around it, filled with masked men in tuxedos and naked women sitting at their feet.

It always amazes me that anyone would like a woman so subservient. How is that a turn-on or a challenge?

The room is dark and slightly smaller than the first one, but it's entirely decorated in gold. On stage, there is a very tall woman with long black hair, adorning a beautiful golden mask with white plumes, standing naked and proud, while an unmasked, naked man kneels at her feet, between her legs. This man pleasures her while reaching up and grabbing her buttocks to hold her in place.

Seconds later, another woman on all fours crawls over to him and pleasures him. She lies on her side; her red hair flows down along the floor as we all watch this play out in complete silence.

Her lips are blood-red as she takes him down to the root.

Another man from the crowd, wearing a half-white mask, comes up on stage to join the party. He undresses in front of all of us and lays down on the floor. The redhead's beauty moves for him and he kisses her mound as he starts his manipulations on her.

A few seconds later, a woman walks over to him and takes a seat on this man and she enjoys the ride of her life.

It's like nothing I have ever seen before. Their bodies are all moving together. They look like a long snake and the sounds they are making become loud and erotically stimulating. I have to admit, this scene is like moving art as they move in unison. It is so diverse and beyond belief, like my mind cannot quite believe what we are all witnessing.

Glancing around the room, I notice the man from before. He nods to me and I'm curious, wasn't he looking for his wife? Guess he got preoccupied as I did.

Turning to leave, to continue my search for Deidre, he comes up behind me.

We both walk out and he says, "That was an intense scene. I forgot I was worried about my wife for a moment there."

After watching that, I look at him and I'm in total agreement with that statement.

"Yes, that was very thought-provoking. The girls must be around here somewhere." I say, and he nods.

We move on to the next room, where there are two unmasked women, but it's not them. We are in an enormous bathroom. These two gorgeous women are enjoying each other and playing in the bathtub. It's not very original, like the last one, but I am a man and I'll spend a moment watching them frolic and play. The large claw-foot tub is full of water and bubbles as they wash each other and arouse the crowd.