Chapter 12: The Speakeasy - Jay

Jay

Walking into Elizabeth's club, with Sue on my arm, the place astonished me. This far surpassed any place I've been to. And Susie is speechless, which is very hard to do. The club is busy tonight, but I hope to spend some time with my sister. When I told her I was bringing a friend, Liz was fine with it, so I knew Amy would not be coming here tonight.

I'd hoped that was part of my surprise, but I guess not. Either way, Sue is a good friend and we will have a blast.

We went shopping earlier and found Sue in the perfect gown. It's a shimmery white sequenced dress, with a thin tie that goes around her neck. The dress is cut very low in the back and it just barely hides her perfect bottom. The gown hugs her in all the right places, but it looks easily accessible to me. When she walked out of the dressing room, she took my breath away at that moment. Standing up, I walked to her, and she smiled. All I said was, "Yes" and we were out of there in a flash.

Sue and I have always had a very sexual relationship, but looking at her, dressed like that, I became ravenous. She is a wonderful friend and we have always enjoyed each other company. Sue is not looking for a relationship and neither am I, well, not with her.

Stepping into the Speakeasy bar, the hostess greets us and asks for my name. When I give it, her eyes light up and she takes us to a table already prepared and waiting. There are three place-setting though, but I say nothing and hope Liz will join us.

As if on cue, my sister emerges wearing a beautiful diamond studded gown and a feathery diamond-crusted mask. She lowers it and winks at me, then takes a seat at our table after kissing me on the cheek. At first, Susie looks put out until I introduce them.

"Susan, I'd like you to meet my sister, Elizabeth. She is the manager here, and this place looks amazing, sis." I say and see the two smile.

Seconds later, they tell each other the stories of Jacob and I just sit there and laugh. Luckily Sue behaved mostly, but then she started explaining to my sister how Caleb and I shared with her. Looking at Sue, I shook my head, and she stopped talking immediately, and my sister just giggled. That was not what I wanted Lizzy to know about me, so I was quite embarrassed.

"Jay, do you honestly think I don't know about you? I've heard many tales of Jacob and Caleb. You two are legends at Sigma Pi. Keith told me all about it after he found out you were my brother. Plus, I knew about Mary and her little escapades in high school, too. This is no news to me, big brother. I'm not as naïve as you and dad want me to be. Jacob, look where I work and stop being such a prude." She says with a laugh.

At that, we all crack up, and then we order our dinner. The menu is like a five-star restaurant. The staff was very gracious, of course, their boss lady was sitting with us, but the ambiance was perfect. It's a very upscale place and I bet if most people came in here, they would never even know it's a sex club. I'd have no problem bringing clients here and wished we had one of these in Syracuse.

Once dinner was over, they needed my sister, so she slipped my keys to one room upstairs. This place is so phenomenal I can only imagine what the rooms on the second floor look like inside.

Dangling the key in front of Sue, she finished her drink with a grin.

"Are you ready for some fun, Susie Q, or would you rather..." As I say the words, she grabs my hand and we are off.

Heading up the stairs, several people are milling about in this beautiful foyer below. Everyone is dressed in gowns and black tie, so I'm very glad Liz gave me the heads up. Looking at each door, we finally find our number 6, The Gold Room.