Reincarnation

(Y/n) was walking to work while on his phone watching someone was forging an a dart shooting gun contraption.

He has tried to forge himself like a hidden blade from Assassin Creed. He succeeded but since the metal he used was extremely cheap and thin, it broke after him trying to 'assassinate' a tree.

While watching he noticed a girl getting mugged. He then ran towards the mugger who had a knife and was about to shank up the woman. Out of instinct (Y/n) ran towards them and grabbed the mugger's wrist. The mugger punched him in the rib cage and being the feeble and scrawny kid he was, (Y/n) staggered and let go of the guy's wrist and held his rib cage in pain.

The mugger then turned to the woman again and trust the knife. (Y/n). The Mugger then ran off and the woman tried to call an ambulance.

(Y/n): * trying to breath* so this is how I die, Huh at least I went down saving someone

(Y/n): I feel so cold yet so warm. I can barley hear anything. can barely see anything.

???: I see well we'll have to get fix it.

(Y/n): Huh?

???: do you have any regrets

(Y/n) could hear this in his head and was confused but answered anyway

(Y/n): yea of course I didn't really do much and couldn't do what I dreamed. I wasn't skilled I don't even have a girlfriend.

???: So you wish to be skilled and have women. Any other wishes

(Y/n): I wish I was powerful like a jinchuriki with a strong tailed beast to talk with and had skills no one had ever seen. I wish I wasn't born in a world like this maybe in an anime world like Naruto.

(Y/n): *coughs up blood* I wish I could heal quickly too.

???: I see, Well lets see what you can do in those anime worlds of yours.

???: Make the most of it.

(Y/n)'s eyes closed as he passed...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

(Y/n): *gasps*

(Y/n) looks around sees he is 12 again but is in the middle of a forest. He then gets up and sees the clothes he's wearing.

 He then gets up and sees the clothes he's wearing

(A/N no hitai-ate)

(Y/n): Huh? this looks like something out of Naruto.

(Y/n) then looks inside of the pouch on his waist. Inside is 3 kunai and some bandages.

(Y/n): Okay now I think I'm some kind of ninja or something.

He then inspects and admires the kunai with stars in his eyes.

(Y/n): COOL ITS A KUNAI MADE OF REAL STEEL. I'll be stupid to actually think I'm in Naruto or somthing.

???: It's cause you are in Naruto.

(Y/n): Hold on... I'M WHERE?!

================================================================================

(A/N: Yea so I made you die kinda like Reincarnated as a slime but without the system thing and I didn't make a Bio as I don't want to reveal to much in what I have planned in this story)

(So what did you think? Tell me in the comments)

(Till Next Time!)

(Word count: 503)