In The Mind

Inoichi was currently in (Y/n)'s mind as he looked through his memories as he could only see him in front of the gates and walked through to be stopped by Kotetsu and Izumo and if he tried to go any further it wouldn't show anything and be completely be pitch black.

(Y/n) didn't really mind him searching as he assumed that whoever put him here would do something to avoid anyone finding out. His prediction was correct as Inoichi didn't find anything on (Y/n)'s old life and his conversation with that mysterious voice.

Inoichi: There isn't anything here I guess he really has lost his memories. But I wonder who he was before he lost it.

Then Inoichi felt bloodlust emerging. He could feel the pressure and he felt something he had never felt before.  absolute fear.  and just any fear he felt pure terror.

He could barely breath and before he could do anything let alone try to investigate . He was forced out.

Inoichi was stunned and he looked at the boy with a hint of fear and pity. Still wondering what in the world that even was. He then left to go report to the Hokage.

Hiruzen: So did you find anything?

Inoichi: No Lord Hokage. The boy spoke the truth he really doesn't remember anything. However Sir, I felt something in his mind that made feel pure terror. I have never felt anything like that before. It was even able to force me out his mind.

Hiruzen: *raised eyebrow* oh really. Was it a Tailed Beast?

Inoichi: I'm not sure Lord Hokage I wasn't able to investigate. However, I doubt it was as none of the tailed beasts have ever been able to force me out. Besides all the Jinchuriki are accounted for.

Hiruzen: Interesting. Well it seems this boy has something special. I suppose we should take him in.

Hiruzen and Inoichi walked into the room where (Y/n) had been waiting not realising that he could hear everything that they said.

Hiruzen: well (Y/n) it seems you where telling the truth. How would you like to become a ninja for the leaf.

(Y/n): sure it's not like I have anywhere else to go

Hiruzen: That's good, we'll have to test you so we'll have you fight against one of our jounin. Inoichi please call Kakashi over to the training grounds

Timeskip

(Y/n), Hiruzen, Kakashi and surprisingly Guy, Kurenai and Asuma who was a girl 

(A/N: Thanks to @Obaminomicon for helping me find this)

Kakashi: What are you guys doing here

Asuma: * takes the cigarette out of her mouth* Well we heard you were going to spar with the newbie and wanted to see his skills