The Finals

So (Y/n) made his way to the Arena. In doing so he met up with the InoShikaCho trio. The four of them went inside where Ino left them to go to the stands to watch. 

After some waiting when nearly everyone was there they went out into the middle of the Arena showing everyone who the fighters were.

Naruko: 'Where's Sasuki?'

Shikamaru: 'My opponent Dosu isn't here.'

Referee: "Hey stop looking around. Face the customers. In this main tournament, you guys are the stars." 

Naruko looked at Gaara.

Naruko: "This Girl is fighting Sasuki. Has she not recovered yet?"

Up in the stands, the Hokage also wondered where Sasuki was.

Hiruzen: "You haven't found Sasuki yet?"

Konoha Ninja: "We have a few Anbu teams looking around but... no luck. Could Orochimaru have already... If so, then finding her will be..."

Hiruzen: "I understand..."

The Kazekage then came.

Hiruzuen: "Oh well, well Kazekage-dono."

The Kazekage then sat down next to the Hokage

Hirzuen: "You must be tired from the Journey."

Kazekage: "Not at all, a good thing it's held here this time. While you're still young, the trip may have been too much for you, Hokage-sama. Maybe it's time you decide on the fifth?"

Hiruzen: "Haha... Please don't treat me like an old man, I intend to do this for another 5 years. Well now... Let's begin."

Standing up, Hirzuen spoke to the audience.

Hiruzen: "Thanks to everyone for coming to The Hidden Leaf Chunin selection exam!! We will now start the main tournament matches. Between the 10 participants who made it through the preliminaries. Please stay and watch until the end!!!"

Kazekage: "If it's 10, Then 1 seems to be missing."

Back in the area, the Konoha referee, Genma spoke to the nine Genin.

Genma: "There's something I'd like to tell you before the matches. Look at this"

The referee showed them the new match up on a piece of paper.

Genma: "There have been some minor changes to the tournament check once again to see who you're fighting."

Shikamaru: "Whoever wins between me and Temari, have to fight (Y/n). DId that Dosu guy forfeit?"

(Y/n): 'I heard Gaara killed her opponent in the prelims. Didn't she get her bloodshed already? What was the point of killing Dosu? This means I gotta fight Temari. Shikamaru's gonna give up anyway.'