The Deal

(Y/n) POV

I had just told Zabuza that I had a proposition and he looked at me confused.

Zabuza: "Proposition? What can you even propose?"

(Y/n):  "Well, I have information that could help you drastically."

Zabuza: "Like what?"

(Y/n): "Information on Gato's plans and on the Mizukage herself."

 Zabuza: "Like I'll believe you."

(Y/n): "That's true. But I know you won't want to miss this chance even if there's only a chance."

Zabuza: "Tch, Fine what do you want."

(Y/n): "It's nothing to bad, in fact here's a teaser Gato's planning to betray you." 

Zabuza: "Bullshit!"

(Y/n): "Do you really believe its not a possibility. Now with that I want you to help me kill him."

Zabuza: "How do I know you're not lying."

(Y/n): "Well I can even show you proof and if I'm right, you'll help me get rid of him and I give you info on the Mizukage." 

Zabuza: "Fine, you have a deal. Now where's the evidence?"

(Y/n): "Well you'll go after the bridge builder like planned and lets say Haku happens to die and then Gato strikes."

Zabuza: "How would you know this would even work?"

(Y/n): "Its simple, people like Gato are so easy to predict. He'll let the ninja fight it out that way when there all injured and worn out, He'll bring an army of hired men to kill them all of. He'll be getting rid of the payment he'll have to give you and gets to keep all the money and he gets the chance to get rid of the ninja interfering in killing the bridge builder. Knock down 2 birds with 1 stone or 2 birds with an army of pests.

Zabuza: "How are we suppose to pretend Haku is dead."

(Y/n): "I'll handle that, you just fight Kakashi while Haku fights Sasuki , Sakura and Naruko."

(Y/n): "So we good with this plan." 

Zabuza and Haku nodded. I then left their hideout and went to find Gato's base.

When I finally found the base and found a bandit walking up to it. I quickly knocked him out and hid his body. I then did Transformation Jutsu and turned into him. I walked to the gates and was told to head inside where all the other bandits for hire were waiting. I then waited for Gato.

Timeskip

Gato finally came in and started talking about how we were to kill Zabuza and a few ninja and a bridge builder. I then coughed really loud for everyone to hear they all looked at me as I smirked and looked at them.

 I then coughed really loud for everyone to hear they all looked at me as I smirked and looked at them