The Invasion

(Y/n) had returned to the stands with the rest of the rookies. Besides Sasuki of course. The Audience however, we shouting calling out for 'the Uchiha' to come out and fight.

Naruko: "How long does she have to take! She should have arrived by now!"

Just as Naruko shouted out, wind picked up in the centre of the stadium and a tornado of leaves spun.

(Y/n): "And here it comes."

The tornado of leaves started to fall, revealing two people in the storm of leaves

The tornado of leaves started to fall, revealing two people in the storm of leaves. A teenage girl with raven black hair and a denim blue headband. The other was a tall adult male with silver white hair. A mask covered his face leaving only his right eye uncovered. He wore standard Jounin clothes worn by ninja of the hidden leaf. 

Sasuki and Kakashi.

Kakashi: "Sorry we're late."

"Your name?"

Sasuki: "Uchiha... Sasuki"

Everyone looked at them with relief and huge smiles on their face. (Y/n) however just looked at them as if it was no big deal.

Naruko shouted over the rails almost falling off.

Naruko: "Hah! How can you be late! I was beginning to think you weren't gonna show up 'cuz you were too scared to fight me!

Sasuki looked up to stands, smirking at Naruko.

Sasuki: "Heh.. Don't get too worked up. You total moron."

The sands siblings looked down at the field. Gaara especially looked down at Sasuki.

Gaara: "See... she came."

Kakashi scratched the back of his head with an eye smile. 

Kakashi: "well.. We showed up all flashy and the like, but... Could Sasuki have been Disqualified?"

"Don't worry... We Pushed Sasuki's fight 'till the end. She hasn't been Disqualified." 

Kakashi: *relieved* "That's good! Good!!