chapter seventeen

It's been about a week since you got back from Vegas which makes it a week into December. Your bruising has been getting a lot better. It's not as hard to walk anymore but you still depend on Spencer for a lot. Even the things you can do Spencer gets nervous and always wants to help you.

The bruising on your neck, chest, and inner thighs has basically gone away. Your ribs and vaginal region is still healing. Your ribs really only hurt when moving to fast or bending/stretching in anyway, but your vaginal region hurts a lot when you walk.

Spencer has been telling you to rub ice on your vaginal region. It hurts a lot for you but when Spencer checks he says it's been helping you heal faster. Normally when you ice it Spencer has to stay with you and hold you. Sometimes he has to ice it you cry and shake so bad.

"What do you want for dinner tonight?" Spencer says walking over to sit by you in the living room.

"Hmm.. can we order Chinese?" You say looking over to Spencer.

"That sounds good. Do you want sesame chicken and fried rice?" Spencer says.

"Yes. Oh! And you should get dumplings to." You say smiling at Spencer. You've been in a much better mood recently with the bruising going down.

"Yes dear we can get dumplings." Spencer says smiling at you.

He calls the chinese place ordering your food and then ordering himself chicken lo mein.

"They're a little busy so they'll be here in 45 minutes."

"Alright. Would you mind sitting in the bathroom with me while I take a quick shower then?" You've been able to shower yourself for the most part, but you've still been getting anxiety about being alone.

"Actually I need to shower, so would you mind if I just got in with you?" Spencer asks standing up as you do.

"Not at all." You give him a light smile. Reaching your hand out and walking with him to the bathroom.

Spencer begins to undress and you can't help but stare at his body. You feel yourself get a little horny which is something you haven't felt since everything that happened. You know you can't have sex because of the bruising down there so you try not to get yourself too worked up.

You snap out of your trance and take your clothes off too. Once you undress Spencer steps into the shower and you stand there staring at his body. His toned muscles and his long member. You bite down on your lip lightly.

"Can I help you?" Spencer chuckles at you.

You feel yourself immediately get embarrassed.

"Oh I- uh.. I'm sorry." You say in a quiet voice. You feel your cheeks burn red.

You walk over to the shower and step in. Spencer has been standing in the water so he steps forward letting you step into the water and you begin shampooing his hair. He groans lightly as you massage your head and you feel yourself getting a little wet. You bite down on your lip a little bit feeling your cheeks burn.

"Okay your turn honey." Spencer says as you step out of the water and he steps in letting the shampoo run out.

He grabs the bottle and begins massaging the shampoo into your head- which feels reallyyy fucking good. The more he goes the wetter you feel yourself get. You squeeze your thighs together without thinking then let out a little help.

"Princess are you okay?" Spencer says with slight fear.

"Yeah I just.. the bruising down there kind of hurts." You say kind of quietly in response.