chapter twenty

Tonight is December 31st. You and Spencer are meeting the team at a fancy bar at 8 for new year's eve. It's 6:30 and the two of you are getting ready.

"The bars going to be fancy but crowded like a normal bar. It basically just looks nicer." Spencer yells to you from the living room.

You kicked him out of the room because you wanted to surprise him with your outfit.

You slip into a black lacy push up bra, barely covering anything. With a black lacy thong to match. Over that you slip into a deep purple skin tight dress with a medium sized plunge. The dress sparkles and comes up really short. Where if you move the wrong way you could be exposing to much.

Paired with the dress you put on a pair of black shoes with a short heel on them. You brush your hair out letting it fall down, and do light makeup. Just some mascara, clear lip gloss, and blush.

You walk over to the full body mirror admiring yourself for a moment. You smile at your reflection, excited to show Spencer.

"Okay, ready baby?" You scream through the door.

"I'm ready princess." Spencer chuckles from the living room.

You walk out of the bedroom with a huge grin on your face. Spencer looks you up and down with his mouth slightly parted. His cheeks turn a deep red.

"Wow.. you look um.." Spencer says so quietly you can barely hear him.

"I look what baby?" You whisper, walking towards him.

"You look.. so fucking sexy." Spencer whispers, walking to you. He places his hands on your hips, rubbing his fingers against your ass.

He brings his head down kissing you slowly. He walks forward while the two of you kiss passionately, pushing you right up against the wall. The kiss is hungry. Like it's on fire.

"Baby.. we have to go." You say pushing him slightly off of you, out of breathe.

"It's okay if we're late we can tell them there was traffic." Spencer says going to kiss you again.

"Come on baby." You say stopping him from kissing you.

"I'm sorry. You're right." Spencer says backing away from you, clearly embarrassed.

"It's okay. You have no idea how hot that just was to me, and how hard it was to say no to that. But I don't want to be late." You say to Spencer as the two of you walk out of the apartment.

The two of you get into the car and begin to drive towards the bar.

"Also. I've never seen you like that.. so needy and so dominant. It's hot as fuck." You say to Spencer.

"My pussy is throbbinggg." You say leaning in to whisper into Spencer's ear as he drives.

"Well.. when you look like that. It's impossible to keep my hands off of you. So just a warning, I will be handsy tonight." Spencer whispers back at you. Placing his hand on your upper thigh, rubbing his thumb on the inside.

"Mmm I won't mind at all. The team might though." You giggle.

"I think the team would just be shocked and proud of me. I'm not exactly the touchy kind, but I just can't keep my hands off of you." He laughs back.

Quickly after that the two of you pull into the parking lot. Spencer intertwines his fingers with yours and you two walk into the building and into the elevator, clicking on the 30th floor which is the top floor.

As the doors open you see the team standing on the other side of the bar.

"Hey guys." You smile as you and Spencer walk up to them.