chapter twenty-four

A week later you along with the rest of the team were able to figure out who the unsub is.

"Hey baby girl we need you to find the address of a man named Andrew Tatro." Derek says into the phone.

"Alright give me one second my loves." Garcia says on speaker phone.

Just moments later Garcia finds his address and sends it through to all of you. You track it to about 15 minutes from the police station.

You all get into your vests and run out to the SUV's.

You get into the backseat with Emily. Driving is Hotch and next to him is Spencer. In the other car is Derek, Rossi, and JJ.

After turning on the sirens and speeding to Tatro's house, you make it there in about 8 minutes.

You and the rest of the team get out of the cars, grab your guns, and run to the front door of the house.

"ANDREW TATRO! FBI OPEN UP!" Hotch's voice booms.

No one is surprised when the door doesn't open and Hotch quickly kicks it down to reveal Andrew in his living room trying to escape.

"FREEZE!" You scream running towards him.

Tatro grabs your wrists and you kick his legs out from underneath him. He stumbles but quickly gains his balance back, and his next move is taking his leg and kicking you as hard in the stomach as he could. You collapse to the floor and within seconds Prentiss shoots Tatro dead to the ground.

Hotch runs over to you scooping you up from the floor.

"We need to get you to a hospital. Now." Hotch says urgently, running you to an ambulance with Spencer following closely behind him.

"She's pregnant and just got kicked in the stomach." Hotch says to the man at the end of the ambulance.

"She's only a month and a half pregnant." Spencer adds.

"We need to get her to the hospital and fast." The many says getting you into the ambulance bed. You're conscious but dizzy and panicked, which isn't much help right now.

"Can I ride with her?" Spencer's asks the man.

"Are you okay with that?" The man asks you.

You nod your head quickly. Tears stream down your face and you're struggling to catch your breathe, making it hard for you to speak.

Spencer gets into the ambulance and the man closes the doors to which the ambulance begins to speed to the hospital.

"Ma'am my name is Jonathon. I know this is stressful right now but you need to try to breathe or else you are putting the baby at an even higher risk." He says softly to you.

Spencer takes your hand and you begin to try and take slow breathes. This helps a little bit, slowing your tears.

"May I ask your name and relation to her sir?" The man asks Spencer.

"My name is Dr. Spencer Reid and I'm her fiancé and the father of the baby." Spencer says, still holding your hand in both of his. Rubbing it slowly to help relax you.

"It's nice to meet you Dr. Reid. Can you tell me her name too?" Jonathon asks Spencer, not asking you because he needs you to calm down rather then speak.

"Her name is Y/n Y/l/n." Spencer says.

"And how long has she known that she's pregnant for?" He asks.

"We found out a week ago." Spencer says.

"And you said she's a month and a half along?" He asks Spencer as the final question.