𝟏. 𝐁𝐄𝐃, 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐃

y/n's pov. // tw: abuse

𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 shortly after 4 am of the next morning. an angry father and fiance awaited me at the door step.

have i mentioned that i have no control over my life?

well, as if it wasn't obvious enough i basically had gotten into an argument with them the night before, causing me to go hook up with some dude at a bar.

"where the hell were you?" my dad yelled, each word coming sharply from his mouth.

i didn't have enough care to answer at the moment so i walked right past the two into the house. to which, of course, they both followed me in; shouting demands and rude comments.

i strolled over to the kitchen where i munched on an apple, the food helped my sustainable headache caused by all the drinking the night before.

my fiance, frazer, walked over to me. he stood dangerously close to me as he practically sniffed me.

he gasped as he pulled away from me, "why do you smell like alcohol? were you at the bar last night?"

i took a bite out of my apple and shook my head, "i didn't go to a fucking bar, dickhead."

"y/n l/n, do not talk to your fiance like that!" my dad snapped.

i rolled my eyes as he scolded me, i tried walking away but frazer held me back from exiting the kitchen. his grasp was tight on my wrists and i could tell bruises would form.

"y/n, you are getting married in a week, you cannot continue to keep up this behavior!"

"what behavior?!" i shouted at my father, my irritated expression started to break as i felt more and more vulnerable.

"you know what behavior! you are grown woman so stop driving off places and throwing tantrums."

"i'm a grown woman yet i can't even choose who i want to marry?"

"oh, stop it with that nonsense. you love frazer, and frazer loves you. the two of you shall be married by next week." he declared, his voice booming across the house as he walked off.

"i don't love frazer." i whispered, my back turned to my fiance.

he roughly snapped me over to him, pouncing me towards him, "what was that?"

"you ever think?" i struggle in his grasp, "maybe the reason i don't love you is because you do shit like this."

"well, maybe the reason i do shit like this is because you can't behave."

"behave? what am i? a fucking child?"

"yes, indeed you are! not only that, you're ungrateful, and a bit of a bitch."

i snarled at him, "fuck you!"

a harsh slap was landed across my face after my comment. i wasn't surprised or shocked to say the least 'cause i was used to it.

i took his hands off my wrists and rubbed the purple marks. i looked up at him and the man looked like he wanted to apologize, like he had just regretted what he had done.

but i knew it was bullshit. i huffed out my aggravated breaths and took my engagement ring off.

"y/n, what are you-"

"i'm done." i say before stomping to the front door.

"wait, y/n, please-"

"oh and also, i fucked another man! last night!" i yelled to the whole house so everyone could hear before i slammed the door shut and made my way outside.