𝟏𝟏. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐒𝐎 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐄

y/n's pov. // TRIGGER WARNING: rape

we head our way back inside the hotel lobby before we're stopped by the receptionist.

"excuse me, guys. your stay at this hotel is up, if you want to book another night you'll have to come to the desk." she tells us.

miles nods his head and turns towards me, "don't worry, you go back to the room and i'll book us another couple nights."

"remove your room so we'll just share mine." i inform him and he nods and heads over to the receptionist.

i walk over to the elevators and head back over to my room.

i looked at the clock and realized it was almost midnight, i stroll over to the bathroom to get ready for sleep.

i was just peacefully brushing my teeth when all of a sudden my eyes land on another person's through the mirror.

i let out a blood curdling scream at the sight.

i slowly turn around, "frazer, what are you doing here?"

"retrieving my wife." he says and walks over to grasp my wrists in a tight hold.

i try my hardest to pull back, "i'm not your fucking wife, why can't you understand that i don't want you."

"well, it doesn't really matter what you want darling."

i feel tears prickle in my eyes, "frazer, stop." i keep a stern tone to hold my assertiveness.

"we're getting married tomorrow morning, my dear." he sharply whispers and then starts to drag me over to the room door.

i try my best to not let him take hold of me but he was too strong, "frazer... stop. please, it hurts."

he doesn't stop at any protest i make.

"FRAZER, I SAID STOP." i shout and rip myself away from his grasp, sending me flying onto the floor as i bumped into a bunch of furniture.

frazer turns back to give me a death stare and right in that moment i fear for my life.

"frazer, please. i'm sorry." i beg as more tears started to flutter out of my eyes.

where the hell was miles when you needed him?

in a split second frazer pulls me up and slams me down on the bed. my body slightly jumps up at the impact and i gather a hold of myself and try to crawl away.

he quickly grabs my arm and flops me back down on the bed, holding me tightly while he starts to climb on top of me.

"where the hell is that man whore of yours? too bad he can't witness the show he's about to get." he evilly laughs.