part 8

Jungkook get up and do his morning routine. He doesn't want to marry now but he thinks that marry to jimin is better than taehyung .

After sometimes door ring and walk toward doorand open the door. Some girls are standing at door.

Girl : I appointed to ready for wedding.

Jungkook : ok please come inside.

After they enter in house.

Jungkook : you are appointed at 9 am but it's 7 am you came earlier.

Girl : no sir your appointment is 7 am.

Jungkook : ok, dad forgot me tell they appoint them earlier. Let's get me ready.

They started ready for wedding.

Jungkook : that is not suit dad takes for me.

Girl : sir your future husband give me that suit for you.

Jungkook : of course jimin hyung wants me to his choice suit in wedding . Ok give me.

Jungkook wear his wedding suit and makeup artists do this make up

Jungkook looking like this

( oh my god jungkook looking so pretty)

Girl : sir I never see more than pretty than you. You are fabulous I can't say in my word. Your husband is lucky to have you.

Jungkook : please stop it's embracing I am husband not pretty , pretty look girly.

Jungkook start blushing like mad. All girls left from jungkook house.
Jungkook is waiting for his father to come but one hour left to come his father
Door bell ring again jungkook thought his father came early when he open the door he see taehyung standing outside . His and taehyung eyes meet.
But jungkook immediately break the contact and his eyes fall on shoulder of taehyung and see three strong and tall man standing beside taehyung. Jungkook start shivering.

Jungkook : w.why are you here mr. Kim

Taehyung : guard take him

Jungkook : where are you taking me please leave me today is my marriage please leave me.

Taehyung : don't listen to him take him

Jungkook : mr. Kim please don't do this to me please let me marry my hyung.

Taehyung : your hyung
He says In low voice and feel jeously inside them when he heard my for another man.

Taehyung : today is your marriage that's why I'm taking you there.

Jungkook : dad ask you to take me wedding hall. Let's go and you don't have to force me today I am going to marry my hyung. I am so excited.

Taehyung : sorry jungkook

Jungkook : why are sorry it's ok your family forcing you to marry me but you don't . It's ok now you aren't going to marry me and also like me. Now I am happy you can marry whatever you want to. I never think my husband is hyung he loves me a lot but never see his effect and yesterday night he confess me and I also accept it. Now we can friend if you want.

Taehyung throat became dry new feeling are over flowing inside him guilt for damage the trust of jungkook and jeously what jungkook say about his hyung he is that happy and excite which make him angry.

Teahyung : jungkook listen you are not going to marry your so called hyung you are going to marry me and only me.

With that taehyung grab jungkook chin harshly. jungkook sign in pain.

Jungkook : leave me taehyung you are hurting me. You don't want to marry me why are you doing this if dad and hyung know what are you doing they never forget you and give you punishment

Taehyung : let's leave about their punishment now talk about your.

Jungkook : what I do wrong to you

Taehyung : you do wrong why are you too good that my family like you and you can change me and love me till death.

Jungkook : please taehyung you can say your family that you can't take me their and I am not at my home and leave at wedding hall.

Taehyung : I can't lie to my granny

Jungkook : you are destroying my life and your also.

Taehyung : I am not destroying your life but you are destroying my life.

Jungkook : taehyung leave me right now. You are hurting me

Taehyung realised that he held jungkook chin hardly so immediately take his hand back and see the red and bluish make on jungkook. He fill sad for hurting jungkook but he choose to ignore the feel.

Taehyung : you are not coming nicely so I have also another way to take you. Guard grab him and lock him in back side of car.

Taehyung  hired man grab jungkook tightly from wrist which is going to left mark.

Taehyung : guard carefull he doesn't have any scar in his body.

Jungkook : why are caring if I die you will be free and I prefer die before marrying you.

Taehyung : now take him if he resist do whatever you want.

Jungkook start resisting so one of man slap him twice but jungkook doesn't stop struggling so other man of taehyung kick him on stomach. Taehyung are seeing everything he doesn't understand when he became that heartless he is feeling sad but he doesn't stop anyone. He is driving in throught when his bully used to beat him after sometimes he gain his sense but it become late guard already beat shit out of jungkook and now jungkook become unconscious. Man of taehyung drag unconscious jungkook to car and tired him rope. He injects cloth in jungkook mouth so he can't make any noise.

Taehyung : what the hell you beat him like shit . Jungkook wake up.

He go to back sit and lay jungkook head in his lap and see the scar in jungkook face which is looking so painful. Taehyung feel like he also monster how can he let his man to hit jungkook.