part 39 🔞

Taehyung eating jungkook lips roughly making them bloody. He wants to taste jungkook hot convas. He holds jungkook hands by his left hand and move his other hand inside his shirt caring his warm soft skin.

He slide his shirt little up making his belly connected with air making him shiver. Taehyung is not satisfied by his actions. So he move towards jungkooks wrist and slide his hand down which make him with round ass he grab bunbun of jungkook making jungkook gasp.

Taehyung took advantage of that and push his touch inside jungkook mouth. He roam his every part of jungkook making him taste whole mouth. He doesn't want to break kiss but both of them need oxygen to survive so they apart them.

But our taehyung doesn't stop here he immediately attack on unmarked neck of him . He moan mess when taehyung suck a certain point. Taehyung understand it soft point so started sucking that junction hard.

After making lots of Hickey on taehyung

After making lots of Hickey on taehyung . He again kiss jungkook while taking his his lap.

After hot make out taehyung left jungkook and take jungkook to room with out breaking kiss.

He took jungkook to his room still kissing him. He broke kiss and take out jungkook shirt his one go . He look shamelessly at jungkook red nipple. Jungkook noticed taehyung star on his chest so take his hand to cover them...... But taehyung quickly take jungkook hand and push him on bed and hover again. He pin his hand at side.

Taehyung : don't dare to cover them cause they are mine fed in your mind ok baby boy. Now be quiet let me take taste of them. Understand

Jungkook nod his head

Taehyung : words baby boy don't make your master angry ok angel .

Jungkook : I understand

Taehyung : what say it clearly or you will get punishment

Jungkook : I will never cover them hyung

Taehyung :  no hyung I am your master never call me hyung on bed ok

Jungkook :  ok hyyy....... I mean master

Taehyung : ahh baby boy you are making master hard.

With that taehyung kiss jungkook and slowly his hickey he made and he went down giving butterfly wet kiss every part of jungkook neck .

He move towards jungkook chest and look at nipple lustfully .

He took left nipple on his mouth sucking them like hungry child and biting them making jungkook loud moan.

Jungkook : ahh... Ahhh hyung too much it's hurt stop

Taehyung : no baby boy let me have you tonight let me show you how much I love you . Will you

As answer jungkook take taehyung into kiss. He didn't stop taehyung to do anything with him. He accept everything that's taehyung give with pleasure.

Taehyung again start sucking and biting jungkook one nipple while  playing with other. Jungkook could not stop himself moan continuously.

Taehyung stand up while removing his shirt and his panties. He completely naked in front of jungkook while his cock standing proudly.

Jungkook shock looking at taehyung cock size it is whole monster. Taehyung chuckle at jungkook reaction feeling proud on himself.

Taehyung also removed jungkook remaining clothes in one go. Both are naked. Taehyung look at jungkook small and cute dick. He took his dick on his mouth suck it hard. Jungkook didn't stop moaning a second.

After few minutes jungkook came in taehyung mouth who didn't waste a single drop of jungkook came and engulfed all of it making jungkook shy.

Taehyung separate his leg making his view to pretty pick hole which making is his dick painfully hard.

Taehyung first give a small peck on lips and went down to eat jungkook hole. Taehyung  eat jungkook hole competely tasting it all.

Taehyung : so tasty baby boy

Jungkook again cum on his stomach un touch making taehyung proud his effect on jungkook.

Taehyung  took three fingers in front of his mouth

Taehyung : suck them

Jungkook  do as say he suck his finger making them coated on his saliva.

Taehyung : be ready

Jungkook nod taehyung push one finger follow by other two finger.

Taehyung give time to jungkook and after getting familiar he start moving.

After preparation he took a lotion from drawer and coat his dick in it.

He push his dick jungkook hole groan on tightness of wall. He slowly enter himself. He lost his control he can't take this he start pounding in jungkook with slow pace making sure not to hurt him. Few minutes later he start increasing his pace while pounding on jungkook roughly and hard thrust with animalistic speed.

Making jungkook loss his sense he can't thinks anything straight his mind fill with only taehyung. He even forgot his name.

Jungkook : ahhh m..ma..master ahhhhhhh

Jungkook : I am cumming master

Taehyung : cum with master baby boy

Both of them came at same time jungkook came of stomach of taehyung and himself while taehyung deep inside jungkook.

Taehyung fall on jungkook still inside him unintentionally jungkook clinch his wall making taehyung hard again taehyung start thrusting on jungkook

After two rounds taehyung stop seeing jungkook who is already ready to pass out.  Taehyung smile at him.
He stand up went to bathroom and came with wet  towel. He clean jungkook and also himself.
After that he lay besides jungkook and hugg him tightly making their nake body touch.

Taehyung : I am sorry what I did In past I will love you my whole life jungkook thank you to give me chance to have you again in my arms I am happiest person of earth now

Jungkook : hyung I am also sorry I should listen to you and try to understand you  I  am happy with you hyung I love you too

Taekook : I love you..

Both of them kiss each other

Wait for epilog I will not post it near time cause I have to go somewhere so I will not active next few months but don't worry I will come back with more exitement so please wait for me