part 13

Taehyung do his morning routine and came down side toward dinning table and wait jungkook to serve breakfast.

Jungkook came with breakfast

And serve taehyung and also sit opposite to taehyung

And serve taehyung and also sit opposite to taehyung. He also start eating breakfast with silence .

Without saying taehyung left for office.

Jungkook just sitting on chair and see leaving jungkook like is no there. It ache his heart at least he wants some attention to know taehyung and make their relationship work but like this it going more complicated.

Jungkook get out from his thoughts and start washing dishes because there is no maid right now.

Meanwhile with taehyung

Taehyung quickly went out from home without looking back because he is nervous around jungkook. He can't understand his feelings which is very confusing . He doesn't like these feelings toward jungkook. When jungkook around him he became fluttering and unknown nervous capture his soul. He feel a pull toward jungkook which he want to break as soon as possible.

He drive toward his office and he soon reach at office because his office only 25 minutes away from his new home.

Taehyung reach at office and look at employees which is gossiping with each other.

Taehyung listen that someone is saying that he doesn't love his husband so he came at office it also one day of  marriage . Other say his husband can't satisfy his that my he is here.

Taehyung : shut up your nonsense talking and go back to your work.

Taehyung angrily left toward his office . He is angry people is talking about his personal life and some people are disrespecting jungkook.

Taehyung call his manager and take leave from office.

Taehyung after half hour reach at his new home and he ring door bell.

He stand for few seconds jungkook open door and he has surprise reaction to see taehyung early.

Taehyung without saying anything reach at Hall and sit on sofa. Jungkook also reach there.

Jungkook : taehyung hyung you came early from office time.

Taehyung just ignore the question. Jungkook see irritation when he is talking to him and he also has fear might taehyung hurt him like before. So he doesn't say anything and came with water in glass .

Jungkook  : taehyung hyung please drink water.

Taehyung look at blank expression which is causing jungkook shiver because his father also same type of face before beating him. Jungkook also know that taehyung can hurt him so he remains silent again he pass glass to taehyung.

Taehyung take water and throw glass in floor causing breaking glass into pieces. jungkook  jump by taehyung action. Taehyung looking at him as stern expression and walk toward jungkook. Jungkook take his step back whenever taehyung step forward.

Jungkook : I am sorry please don't hurt me

Jungkook back hit wall. Jungkook slide down and hugg his knee to prevent him. And start saying I am  sorry again and again.

Taehyung stop his feet to take forward step. He thinks jungkook is fear of him after all he done bad to him.
Taehyung look at jungkook for few minutes jungkook keep looking him with his teary eye and fearly seeing his all action. Tear are not stop from his eyes which is making him more miserable so taehyung decided to leave he knows jungkook will more worse if he stay there. So taehyung quickly run toward room and lock him inside. Guilt of things he had already done to jungkook. He didn't have to let his guard to beat jungkook so jungkook can trust him that he will not hurt him. His tear also flowing from his eye. He quickly wipe them away. And made a mental note that not to interfere in jungkook life so he can feel safe. He have to far away from jungkook so he can over came from his fear. He decide that he will as much as far from jungkook and give him space or he doesn't feel uncomfortable around him.

Meanwhile with jungkook

Jungkook see taehyung running toward room he quickly realize that how he is behaving toward taehyung.
Jungkook stand up.

Jungkook : I will talk about this tomorrow I hope he will forgive me for this behavior.

Jungkook look up and stair where taehyung disappear few minutes before. Jungkook look at broken glass and start collecting them during this a piece of glass injure his finger. His finger start bleeding. Jungkook try to find first aid box but he doesn't find it.

So jungkook went to ask about first aid box now he standing outside of door. He slowly knock at door.

But taehyung don't open door. Jungkook try again and again but he doesn't open door.

Jungkook think that taehyung is already sleep in noon. So he doesn't disturb him. He quickly go towards his room and quickly grab clean napkin and wrap around his finger.

Jungkook : if I keep my finger like this it might get infected. Now I have to go medical store.

Jungkook stand outside there is no vehicle so jungkook decide to walk.

Meanwhile with taehyung

Taehyung listen knock at his door but he doesn't open it he can't face jungkook right now. So he decided not to open door after few minutes knock stop. He relieve that jungkook leave from there he also hear of opening of jungkook door. He decided to change his clothes. After fifteen minutes he came out find jungkook in not here. He thinks he may be in his room.

( may be you are thinking that taekook don't have there lunch because taehyung came after lunch time so hope you understand😉)

Taehyung reach at hall and go kitchen for water. He open frize and take a bottle out and start drinking water. When he is drinking he spot something red he reach there and show a piece of glass covering with blood. He doesn't take time recognize whose blood in this. He quickly go towards jungkook room but he doesn't see anyone . He also check everywhere but he doesn't find jungkook. He quickly take his phone and think about calling jungkook but he have numbers of jungkook how can he be that stupid not to have his owr husband number. He doesn't have choice just wait for jungkook.