part 26

There is full of silence no one is saying something. Whole silence is eating every one. Older are curious of what happened but they decided to wait for jeon just like jungkook said.

On other side taehyung who is looking lost puppy he doesn't know want will happen to him he is losing everyone just because of hiding a truth from other. He is paying for his karma or what.

After years of silence is break by a door bell. Jungkook immediately get up and open door for jeon. Jeon have some papers in his hand. Jungkook take that paper and take a pen from table. He sign the paper with shaking hand while his tears are flowing from his eyes. He look up after wipping his tear from his eyes.

Jungkook : here the paper.

He handed to taehyung while taehyung looks confuse he slowly open paper. His heart stop beating for one second. His became double size and he starting shaking.

Namjoon see condition of taehyung. He shake taehyung to come in reality.

Namjoon : what in these paper why are you shaking.

Taehyung don't say a word. So Namjoon take paper from taehyung hand. He also became shock to see that paper.

Jin : what is that hubby

Namjoon : divorce papers

Kim hyna : what is happening both of you can please us to tell what is behind this drama.

Jungkook : taehyung l... L.. Love someone else.

Kim hyna : what ...... I am not mood of joking taehyung never have any minor crush it can't be happen

Jungkook : asked him it is truth or not

Kim hyna : say something taehyung don't lock your mouth

Taehyung : he is right granny I cheat on him while knowing about his feelings.

Kim hyna : this is not truth tell me whole truth.

Taehyung : granny I went to a business meeting there us a boy who attract me towards me during this meeting his father asked me to supervise him and that time jungkook went to his brother welcome party. They invite me but I forgot and hang out with him. During our one month anniversary I proposed him and jungkook proposed me. I became scared to loose one of them. Next day that boy accept my proposal and we start spending time. I can't tell jungkook about so hide it and we continue out meeting behind his back. Other day I was talking to him and jungkook over listen our talk and find out .

After listening this kim hyna whole world being trash. She do so much effect to take jungkook in this life and literally forced him to marry and give him promise of happy . She couldn't fulfill her promise. He destroy a innocent his just for taehyung now this taehyung take another one in his life.

Jeon : just sign it and free my son from this hell and your false promises.

Taehyung just looking at jungkook who was also looking at taehyung both of them having tear of separation. Taehyung is pleading jungkook to stop in his eyes but jungkook look away. By this action of jungkook taehyung understand there is no forgiveness in his eyes just pain.
He lost again lost someone who is closed to him.

Taehyung took pen and sign the paper freeing jungkook from this complicated marriage which have no love for each other. One is taking guilt whole another is taking hate towards other.

Jeon : I am sorry jungkook I again make your life hell. If I left company aside will not have marry his bastard.

Jungkook :  no dad it is no one fault that he can't love me. I can't Force someone to love me . Let's go. And taehyung  , sorry to scared you I just can't think anything that's why I do something like this. I just want you to happy if your happiness with him I will let you go. Good bye taehyung.

Taehyung : don't go

Jungkook : why

Taehyung : nothing kook I want you to be my friend will you be my friend jungkook.

Jungkook : I can't cause friends doesn't have romantic feelings for each other I don't want to hurt by seeing you with someone else . I have to move on from you I need time. When I completely move on from I will meet you again I will be your friend. But now I can't.

Taehyung : so good bye have a beautiful life with someone who will love you conditional who will not ever hurt you and if someday you need my help i will always there for you.

Jungkook : you also take care don't stress yourself. Don't miss you meal. And have a happy life with your love. I will move one don't ever feel bad for me Or worry. Now I will change myself better way. I will not let hurt anyone to hurt me.

Taehyung : then best of luck for future I hope we will meet each other in better circumstances 

Jungkook : hope so bye.

That's how taekook path seperated from each other but destiny still has plan for them, to make them again one.

I am sorry for being late but I have exam of neet so i have to travel during this time i cant concentrate of storing writing.