part 17

Sorry for being late . I get busy so I can't write so please excuse me 😊.
This chapter is short but next time I will make long part

Taehyung return from party but his mind only one person that is one and only park jimin.

Taehyung whole time is thinking about where he see him before and is kinda little attractive towards jimin.

Jimin is ideal type for him like he talk confidencely in party, how he wear clothes, how he look, he is not dumb and naive. These all things attract taehyung towards jimin .

Taehyung doesn't know he is attractive to jimin or it is love of first sight.

Taehyung came back home . His driver stop car at main door as so taehyung came out from car.

He take spare key and open door. Taehyung came inside. He is so tired he sat on sofa and close his eyes.

Taehyung feel someone presence and fell tap on his shoulder. He closely open his eyes and see jungkook standing while glass in his hand with his cute bunny smile .

Taehyung : I think you already sleep

Jungkook : I am waiting for you

Taehyung : but I say I will came late you don't have to wait for me.

Jungkook : I am worried about you if something happen bad to you. I don't why I am feeling something going to happen bad. So I can't sleep it is like you are going so far from my reach.

Taehyung : nothing going to happen bad it's nothing. And why are sweeting so much.

Jungkook : I don't know what is it feeling but terified.

Taehyung : now take rest I have something important to do in office.

Jungkook : ok, good night

Taehyung : well good night

Taekook go to sleep . But what tomorrow write for them they will able to fight or just loss in guilt which is never going to end.

Next morning they do same routine. Jungkook wake up taehyung for office. Make breakfast. Taehyung came downside in dinning table and eat his food.

Taehyung left after giving a good bye hug. Jungkook also hug taehyung.

Taehyung reach at office. Receptionist greet him . Taehyung also greet her back.

Taehyung doesn't understand what he is feeling today he is excited but something wrong to tell him to stop his track and left from here as soon as possible . Taehyung ignore his all feeling and he reach at his office. He saw someone is sitting and his back is facing him. Someone is slowly turn toward taehyung and he saw

Taehyung : welcome mr. Park jimin

Jimin : thank you mr. Kim

Taehyung : you already know what you have to do so from now you're my secretory. And I will teach you some basic expriment.

Jimin : so again thank you.

Taehyung : so let's start work you are going to work with me in this room so I can see you.

Jimin : ok mr. Kim

Taehyung and jimin start working . Taehyung is impress from jimin work and his personality.

Taehyung and jimin become friends now they are having there their dinner with each other meanwhile jungkook is waiting for taehyung to show up and they can have their dinner together .

Jungkook call taehyung many times but every time it switch off.

Jungkook is very worried about taehyung it's now 12 am and taehyung don't came . He call taehyung secretory she say that taehyung already go from with office with his new secretory.

After few minutes jungkook hear door bell. He immediately went to door and open the door.

He saw taehyung and immediately engulf in his arm . Jungkook start sobbing in taehyung arm.

Taehyung back off by sudden hug and he sence something wet in his coat. He know jungkook is crying.

Jungkook : where are you. Why are you late. You should call me at least that you are coming late but no you have to make me worry.

Jungkook start asking so many questions without giving him time they both are outside the house.

Taehyung : I will answer your all question at least let me inside.

Jungkook : sorry ok come inside

Taehyung : I am with my business partner son he is going to ceo next month but he is lack off exprience so he wants me to train him.

Jungkook : ok let's have dinner together I made you're favorite dish.

Taehyung : you don't eat till now

Jungkook : what do you mean by that of course I wait for you so we can have dinner together he already have many times you eat dinner with me.

Taehyung : sorry I already eat my dinner

Jungkook : ok go and sleep

Jungkook place dishes in freeze and he came back, he see taehyung is sitting in dinning table.

Jungkook : why are you sitting here. Let's go to sleep.

Taehyung : but you don't have dinner

Jungkook : I already loss my appreciation so let sleep.

Taehyung : I am sorry.

Jungkook : it's ok. I already get use to it my dad do same and why are you care if I die from hungry.

Taehyung : I am sorry please next time I will came at right time.

Jungkook : now go to sleep.

Taekook both went to sleep