-1-

Tommy POV:

Maths.. fucking maths

I swear I want this teacher to jump out of a Cadillac and of a bridge. FUCK YOU MISS "no Tom it's not 4.5 it's 5.4" BITCH ITS THE SAME THING!!!!!!

But whatever I got a 6 in the last test so I passed. And I don't care enough to try any harder than that.

5 more minutes of this class and then I get to go to music. Ahhh my homeeeeee

Mr. Soot honestly is the BEST teacher ever. Of course I would never say that to his face. The bitch is to cocky and egotistical.

3 more minutes

I swear I just heard someone unironiclly 'uwu' I'm going to start stabbing.

WHAT THE FUCK THEY JUST PUT THEIR FINGERS TOGETHER TO SUCK UP TO JAKE!!! SHE WENT ALL '🥺👉👈 jakeeeeee nooo you know I'm all dainty I can't use a HB2 pencilllll" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HB2 I THINM IT WORKS FINEEEE

5 more seconds

4

3

2

1

And just as I was about to leave the sweaty ass classroom

"Tom, cmere for a second"

Ughhh this bitch.

"Yes miss?"

"So you need more to pick up more ECAs because with your grades dropping you won't be able to graduate"

"NO MISS PLEASE I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE"

"That's why I'm here to help you Tom.. Theres a spot on the mathletes team thsts waiting for you to fill it"

"But miss I'm shi- crap at maths"

"That's why we are getting you onto the team!! So you can practice math in a competitive setting"

"Whatever"

"See you every Monday after school :)"

I hate that teacher with my entire being.

But now I get to go to music. I love this class because first of I always get the drums, secondly the teacher lets me swear, thirdly I love music and finally it's the one class with people who don't judge me.

"Welcome class today we are doing some group work. I've already come up with groups, there will be no switching of groups regardless of whether you like them or not"

Well hopefully I'm not stuck with 'the dream team' they are such shitty groups of people and they don't care enough about this subject.

10 minutes earlier

Tubbo POV:

"Hey you!"

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"You with the bee pin"

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Hey there big man! What's up?"

"Big man? You calling me fat?"

"No no of course not!! You're fine dw about it. I mean I get it if your insecure or whatever but I think you look tip top!"

"Bitch who do you think you are?"

"Oh I'm Toby but you can call me tub-"

He punched me right in the face. Fuck these American schools. Why does he have to bully me every single fucking day.

"Yo yo!!!! Didn't you hear what miss said in the moral ed class? Bullying is bad bros let's all be friends"

"Bitch are you serious? Shut up, give me your money!"

"But then how am I gonna get home?"

"Does it look like I care? Give it!"

I reluctantly gave it to him before heading over to music class. I hoped nobody would notice my black eye however it was pretty obvious. It's whatever I just hope this class isn't shitty. I liked music anyway but If I get stuck playing piano I'm gonna cry.

10 minutes earlier

Ranboo POV:

"PFFT- yeaaa did you see that pass I made, it was awesome" dream was blasting ablut his football plays as always.

"Yo dream! You and the dream team gonna be grouped together for battle of the bands this year?" I asked.. considering it's what they do every year

"Yea you know it!! And we are gonna win like we do every year right gogs" sapnap answered for dream

"Haha yeaaa but coach probably gonna make us run an extra bazilion laps for doing something other than football" George replied

"Heh yea you three are in for it, anyways let's head of to Mr. Soots class before he yells at us for god knows what" - ranboo

"Yea whatever, that teacher is a prick anyways!! Who gives a shit?" - dream team

Honestly I gave a shit. I really liked music and too hear them bash it right infront of me hurt but it's whatever. They made me popular. I was popular. That's all that matters anyways.

Back in class:

No specific POV:

"Welcome class today we are doing some group work. I've already come up with groups, there will be no switching of groups regardless of whether you like them or not"

"Group one is the dream team. Coach blade asked to keep you three together? Something about keeping the team together or whatever. Group two we have minx, puffy and Niki. Group three we have bad, skeppy and foolish. Group four we have, quackity, karl and Sam. And finally, group five we have Tommy, Toby- sorry tubbo and ranboo"

"Sir did you say ranboob?" - Tommy

The class found this very funny until the dream team stepped in

"Hey, don't mess with ranboo bitch" - sapnap

"Don't even try it tommy" - dream

The class immediately shut up. Whilst they were rude to others and frankly a bit daft, they stuck up for ranboo. Ranboo saw them as friends.

"Alright class you will all be entering battle of the bands!!" - Mr. Soot

Tommy, tubbo and ranboo were all extremely excited about the competition but none but Tommy could show their excitement. Ranboo needed to seem cool around the dream team and tubbos parents would be furious if he was excited about anything but academics.

"YES LETS GOOO" - Tommy

"Glad to see your excited Tommy!! There are 5 stages to the competition. Stage one you must preform a cover of an already existing song. Stage two you must preform a cover of a song from before 2000s. Stage three must be a song before 2010. Stage four a song written by you and your band and stage five is the final stage of the competition. The winner of the this stage will be chosen by the school unlike the other stages where teachers must make the cuts. The winners of the competition win a scholarship to any musical arts university they want!"

"After every stage half of the contestants will be eliminated. You are competing with the entire school so it will be difficult! Good luck!!"

Tommy POV:

LETS. FUCKING. GOOO!!!!

We have TUBBO fucking beast on the piano... we also have ranboo.... Fucking dream team bitch. I don't know what he does but hopefully he can do SOMETHING of use.