NOT A CHAPTER - FRIENDS BOOK

HEY! MY AMAZING FRIEND ANGE IS WRITING A BOOK. Ange52806 As of me writing this she hasn't finished it. It's a childhood best friends to enemies to lovers book! The main girl and guy are hot so you should give it a read. 

This is the blurb description thing:
*****
Lucy: when I was a kid, my brother Lucas and Owen pierce were best friends until the summer I turned 18. He was a part of my heart and he left and now I'm never letting him back in

Owen: she hates me and I understand why I left but I couldn't stand to watch her get a boyfriend and fall in love so lie a coward i left her but it's been 5 years and I'm determined to get her back.

She needs him to fix her shop but that's just a business deal until one night there's a storm and it turns out they're both stuck in the shop. Will they be able to avoid the ach other or will all of it come out when they're forced to work together
*****

 Will they be able to avoid the ach other or will all of it come out when they're forced to work together *****

If you're interested it would be great if you gave it a read and showed her some support. if you're a proper writer or just know a lot abt writing feel free to leave to leave tips here so I can relay them or smth!!

ALSO, while I'm here I just wanted to say thank you SO much for all the support that I've gotten on this very very VERY Amateure fic. I did not expect anyone to read it and the fact that people did baffles me. I love reading the comments you guys leave it literally makes my day. Everytime I see a vote or a comment or that added to 'my fave' thing I literally cry. It's so cute. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!