-4-

tommy POV:

"tommy!" - it was the fucking math teacher. i hate that bitch will my entire being. honestly she should just die. that would be fucking great.

"we have a mathletes competition next week Thursday and you have to come, its at 5pm" - I don't even know the teachers name so we will call her miss bitch.

"sorry miss, no can do." I replied, we had stage three of the competition and I could just not show up.

"how come?"

"well you see miss I'm competing in battle of the bands and its on the same day and I would much rather do that then join in on this math sports brain shit you want me to do."

"but tommy, if you don't come youll be kicked off the team and youll need to get your extra credit somehow"

"does battle of the bands give any extra credit?"

"only if you win"

"then i guess we better hope I win!"

so I needed to win. i had to graduate next year I couldn't be held back in this shithole. every teacher hated me and I hated all of them. and I risked my 100% graduation pass just so I could compete. we really needed to win.

meanwhile with ranboo:

"coach? you wanted to see me" i walked into Mr. Blades office a bit worried if incase i was in trouble.

"oh yes ranboo. please take a seat" - Mr Blade

"do you know why i brought you in here?" - Mr Blade

i shook my head.

"oh well, i wanted to ask about the music competition"

i was confused and it was obvious Mr blade could tell.

"hows it going"

"really good!! I've built such a connection with the boys and I've been enjoying myself so much its awesome"

"i also wanted to ask you a would you rather question. would you rather play with the band or stay in the football team"

my heart stopped, was i seriously getting kicked.

"i just want to know what you prioritize, and no you arent getting kicked of the team"

"um.. honestly the bench trio are my best friends. ive had more fun these past few weeks than the years of football ive gone through."

"understood. i hope you know that you really are a great musician ranboo."

i shot him a smile and nod before exiting the classroom. only to be greeted by a tommy lost in thought.

"tommy?"

"oh ranboo."

"yo you good?"

"yup just fine. we should start practicing more for the competition"

"what do you mean? we practise everyday"

"i know but i think we should practice more you know? so we arent as nervous in the waiting rooms"

tommy was acting strange but before i could question him i saw tubbo...

i turn to tommy and see a face of hatred and rage.

i put my hands into a fist and i could feel my body heat up from pure anger.

TW: stabbing, racism, homophobia, suicide.