Part-5

AUTHOR POV:

Yibo and haikuan reached the restaurant before the actual time.Yibo wear a mask and simple cloths to disguise himself and same goes for haikuan yet he didn't use mask. They took boothroom of 4 people for privacy and of course for their safety.

From where they seated they can see the entrance through the glass yet outsider cannot able to see you.

They just roaming their eyes here and there to see anything suspicious think happening or not.

While yibo was checking the time, the restaurant entrance door was opened and making sound of wind chim to inform customers arrival.

When he see the entrance he was stunned ,there stood a angel who looks like fallen from heaven. He was dumpingly looking at person with frozen brain.. Suddenly he suffocate he feels there is no air in his lung.

 Suddenly he suffocate he feels there is no air in his lung

(I really like zhan with this pink hoodie....he is so cute😍🐰)

When he was looking at him without blink,he noticed that angel looks here and there,looks like he is looking for someone or something. How can someone like him. He is cute, have milky white skin with chubby cheeks, pinkish lips. Yibo seen more beautiful and handsome person in his life. But no one compared to or even come to near to this angel's beauty. He dress is really suite his slender body and have small waist like girls. He looks like he is in his late teen and he may be in this university.

While checking out the angel yibo noticed someone beside him. Yibo wonder the one who come with angel may his friend or brother or may his boyfriend suddenly lean over to him to say something to him. When yibo thought that they may be BOYFRIEND , he unconsciously grit his teeth with so much anger on his face.

He thinking that he notice , angel take out his phone from his jean pocket to make a call with nervous on his beautiful face. Yibo thought "why he suddenly nervous just for call. Is he have a problem with the person who he going to be called".

Yibo thought was cut by haikuan who is calling him for the past 5 mins without knowning him.
With sudden distraction from the beauty he cannot mask his frustration he snorted at his friend "what...?"

"Hey...i was calling you for the past 5 mins. You didn't listen me looks like your out this world. What happen to you suddenly" worried haikuan asked yibo coz yibo was suddenly show different emotions on his face like happy, amazing, stunned, jealously and lastly anger.

"Nothing just thinking about new project"Yibo lied.

From the expression from his friend face yibo knew his friend kuan didn't buy his excuse. Coz yibo didn't think about his work once he step out from his office especially whrn he is with his friends. So this excuse really lame for himself also to buy. Yet yibo didn't tell the reason for his spaced out and he knew his friend won't compel him.

So he just shrugged like nothing happened and asked kuan "anyway what did to say to me...?"

I was asking "did your trouble maker reached or not. Did you called him or he called you already to inform his arrival"

Thats when only yibo came back to reality ,for what purpose they came to restaurant in the first place... bcoz of this unknown angel he forget his goal to find out this troubler.

"I didn't call him still now. Let me check on my phone i put my phone on silent mode. I forget to check whether he called or not " with that he checked his phone.

"Then call him or send message if he is already here or on the way" said kuan with snort.

Surely he got call from troubler 2 mins ago. Without wasting time he send the booth no. to him.

After put his phone on his pocket yibo look at entrance ,hope to see the angel. But to his disappointment he is no where to be seen.

With so much regret he said in his mind "If he is lucky he can see angle after comfort this troubler atleast glimpse of him" with that thought he waited for that troubler.

2 mins of waiting finally their boothdoor was opened with click sound. Yibo and kuan both are look at the door same time with boring expression on their face.

Both are really stunned like they are hit by lighting or something because of what they are seeing. Look like their world was stopped by the intruders. They can't process their mind what happening.

 They can't process their mind what happening

(I don't know this actor...i just randomly picked)

Meet krish
25 years old
Manager at WANG industries
Zhan's soon to be fiance
Handsome , Calculative , narrow minded

So they meet face to face finally. Guys what do you thing now whats going to happen .What yibo will do his troubler.

For that stay tuned guys.

P.s: bear with my poor english and grammatical mistakes