Part-11

ZHAN POV:

          Bobo first dropped cheng then me. After reached our apartment complex kuan ge got out from car to give some privacy for us.

     Bobo....thanks for everything today. I really enjoyed. I am so so happy. And I didn't expect this. I cares my neckles when i told this to him.

          Thanks for making my unwritten  wish come true. I didn't thought one day i also experience the love....i knew from the beginning  whoever my parents choose i am going to marry them wholeheartedly.

       Then we will fall in love like other couple. But today you make me experienced being loved by even before engagement. Its feel like actually i am going to married the person which is not choosen by parents. But i just met stranger then knew about him and finally fall in love with him then became BOYFRIENDS.

        I am so lucky one, thats why i got you as my boyfriend not just fiance . I shed some happy tears while saying how i feeling right now.

        He unbuckled his seat belt to hug me.  I buried my face to his chest and shed some more happy tears.

      Shhh....don't cry baby zhan. You are my angel. You deserve everything in this world. And i make sure you get what you wish. Actually i am the luckiest one in this whole world. Thats why i have opportunity to meet you, to love you, to able to have you as my better half. I am the one thanks to god to make us partner.  I will always cherish you. Don't  forget that you are the bestest thing ever happen to me.

          When he finished i was crying mess. I thought ' i don't know what had i done to my previous life. Must  be done a good things or may be helped some good soul. That's why god send me this precious gift, my bobo as my husband'.

        Oh....my bunny angel please don't  cry. You make me cry also. When bobo said with sad voice i control my emotion before clean my face with tissue.

      I didn't cry . This is all my happiness. I am so happy bobo. I am waiting for our engagement. I didn't know one day i will be become  more impatient person to get engaged,  to get married till i met you.

        Bobo...before i left from this i want to tell you... more like i want to Confess my feeling to you. I told to my bobo who is looking at like he encourage me to continued what i want to tell him.

        I inhale and exhale to compose myself before i confess my feeling to him. I look into his eyes. Because it always give me warm feeling.

       I don't want to say this to anyone till i met you. I don't even think about  to say this to anyone till i met you. And what more i didn't  even thought that will say this 3 magical words to anyone till i met you. I can't believe this still now . But its all happening infront me actually. It's like dream to me even you also. But in the end it's  all real and what more is YOUR ARE REAL...my reality...my life...and my love... I LOVE YOU BOBO. I love you so much.

        This time bobo was crying mess. I felt bad when i saw his crying face. I didn't meant to make him cry or i have any intention to make him cry through my confess. I knew he shed happy tears only. Even though i hate his crying face.

       I just feel this feeling since he  asked  me to as his boyfriend. Like i can't able to confess my feeling if i don't confess him today. Like if i miss this opportunity today i miss have chance in future.

        I knew we are going to engaged within  1 or 2 weeks time or may be days. But you know....sometime we feel that feel like something is going to happen and that will be not the best one for us. I knew i don't need to fear  or think about this kind unknown feeling like this. But i can't just shrug that feel like nothing gonna happen.