Part-7

Author POV:

              Zhan was so happy to know that his soon to be fiance is not only looking so handsome but good manner just his parents said .And also he didn't misunderstood  him for stole his number and send message to him.

         Zhan basically won't give any opinion about others look .Even after his parents told about his fiance looking , he just only thought 'however he looks it doesn't matter, but what matter is his character'.

            Even after meeting with krish, zhan thinks about only his character and he behave with him. And how he understand him and also he didn't mistake him for made a unlimated messages and calls.

         Without knowing himself, Zhan heart is already started to beat for his fiance.  Zhan was felt so happy to think about krish  and smiled himself . Still he didn't  even realised that he actually somehow fell in love with his fiance at first sight.

          Zhan and cheng didn't speak to each other through their journey from restaurant to zhan home. Both are in their own world. Cheng went to his house after dropped zhan and exchanging goodnight with him.

           Zhan parents who is sitted on living room noticed smiling zhan who came to home little late than usual outing time and straightly go to his room without greeting them or even acknowledge their  presence.

            This is the first time they witnessed their polite and obedient  son acting this way. Because whenever zhan can't able came home earlier than exact time he will call to his parents beforehand. Also when he reached home, even before greet his parents,he first apologies to them for coming late. Now there is nothing happened like that. He didn't even call them to inform his late.

           They both signed and look at each other and thought 'must be something happen to their son. That why he acting this way.  And that something is really good one.Thats he is in happy mood and went to his room even acknowledge or greeting them.

       Anyway whatever the reason for his son happy mood it doesn't matter . Their son happiness is matter to them' with that they shrugged this matter away and watch the program on tv.

        Even after entering his room zhan's smile never leave his face. Zhan smiled himself like idiot went to his bed and hug his stuffed bunny which is lay on bed.

         BHe just remembered his meeting with his krish again and again smiled himself shyly and stuff his face on his bunny.

(I know its not bunny toy...but...i can't find zhan with bunny toys)

         Just like that 1 hours passed yet zhan is still in his dreamland.
When zhan parent's noticed that their son room night is still on they knocked his door and asked "zhan baby...are you alright. Why didn't you sleep. Do you have any assignments to finish. If that so may i make tea for you" zhan mom asked his son with concern voice.