Part-13

AUTHOR POV:

Everyone shocked when zhan run away from there. Especially yibo who is verge of cry. He stand still with out blink his eyes. He felt the Tsunami in his heart. He can't bear the pain. His angel...his baby...his zhanzhan....his love of life leave him like this even after his parents accept yibo as their son inl law for zhan shake.

Cheng who is witnessed everything really pity on yibo. He actually displeased at his bestfriend behaviour right now. He knew yibo is at his fault. But everyone knew he didn't done intentionally anything to hurt zhan.

Cheng thought..

In fact its not yibo fault to meet zhan in the first place after he was received the message from zhan. After all he is a well known business he need to know about everything which is happen around him. In this mind set only yibo came to meet zhan.

But thinks are turn out differently. We can't blame anyone here.

Its not yibo false especially. Yibo who is live his life like monk for many years automatically fell in love with zhan at first sight who is so cute and innocent. If we want to blame then we need to blame zhan for his beauty and innocent character. Thats the one catch yibo stone heart at first sight.

Now Zhan thought he was betrayed. Of course everyone thought that way who is on his shoe. If he just thought yibo is just his soon to fiance he won't felt that he betrayed. But zhan love yibo as Yibo not someone who is his parent choose for him. He love yibo more than himself. Without realising he deeply fell in love his bobo. Thats the main reason he can't accept the truth...that too he knew about that truth himself.

I hope zhan realised his stubborn is not important to him more than his love for his bobo. I hope zhan must be realised what yibo did this all for him only .

Engagement Day: Morning

Zhan woke up next morning only because of crying he really exhausted and slept whole night without realising.

He went to restroom and see his buff eyes. He spray some water on his face forcefully. Then freshen up himself before went living room.

Good morning mom dad.

Good morning son. Have some coffee.

Sorry mom dad...i didn't knew when you return back last night. After you went out i thought to have some short nap....but without knowing myself i slept till morning.

It's okay baby. Actually its good. You had necessary rest. You didn't good yesterday when you return home.

Mm...when will we need to leave mom. I need to inform cheng time and venue.

We will leave after lunch baby. And you ask cheng to come here. We four leave from here.

Mmm..then okay. I will inform him.

Dad... is krish family okay with my absent yesterday.

Zhan was worried what if krish family felt displeasure because of his absence for his own engagement shopping.

It's okay son. They didn't mind.

Zhan felt relieved then nodded his head.

Okay mom. I will call cheng after breakfast.

Zhan called cheng and asked him to come here instead of function venue.
.
.
.
.
Zhan are you sure . Do you really want to get engaged with this krish.

 Do you really want to get engaged with this krish