Part-10

AUTHOR POV:

          Its been 1 month 18 days yibo and zhan knew each other. Their relationship improved in better way. But till now zhan didn't  knew that the one he grow love on is not krish the one his parents choose but yibo who happened to be boss of original krish.

      In this period of time  they share many things with each other. If you ask who is love more than other we can say without doubt its yibo. Cause he love towards his angel beyond anyone imagination.

          They both to went many dinner date, movie date even they went to theme park which zhan most liked on among all the dates he went with his fiance.

      Yibo took zhan to art gallery once which  he most liked. Zhan is a art student. He like painting with different artist. He likes to learn knew idea and inspiration from different artist. So yibo take him to art exhibition. Where he able find talent of zhan who knew more details about painting like a pro.

         Zhan visit to yibo penthouse frequently. He have reason to go there. His little apple is there with yibo 's weiying and lan zhan.

         Yibo who once not interested anything related to love became lovesick and also animal lovers. All the credits goes to zhan who changed once unapproacable hot headed become little cub.

        Yibo parents is the one  more happiest among all. They really happy that their baby finally ready settle down. And what more is that their baby who once does not fond of boyfriend or girlfriend word now ready marry his love of life.

          They already knew about zhan and their son love life. They approved their relationship. In fact they want to meet zhan asap. But Yibo is the one who is not allowed them to meet zhan. He told to them that he will bring zhan to their house for dinner after his confess his feeling to him.

     Yibo was waiting for the right time to confess his feeling to his love of life. He wants to do his confess in romantic ways. He wants to do many more surprise things for zhan. But he don't have much more days for any of that. He just have 12 days only. Because the real krish is going to come here after complete his work on states.

FLASHBACK: (Refer part 7)

YIBO POV:

       Hmmm....its KRISH YU. Not bad. My Zhan parent's are really selected talented person as his son  fiance. I thought to myself.

       I knew krish for the past 2 year. He joined as assistants manager at my company after completing his management course. But with in 2 year he become General Manager of my company with his hardwork. He is really talented one. There is no doubt on that.

     But...(yibo show evil smirk) he is not good enough for my angel...MY ZHANZHAN. Zhan is mine...mine only.

      I don't trust any destiny or even love at first sight. But everything is changed when my eyes lay on my angel.

     Because Destiny is the one who let us meet us like this in unexpected circumstances.

      In first place zhan is the one called my personal number which is well secure. Okay...i agree he didn't meant call me. But in the end he can able call me only not his so called fiance.

       So what will say about this if it is not destiny then what.

       I knew krish good person with ambitious nature. But at the same time he is greedy person who wants to get everything asap. He is completely opposite of my zhan who is simple and caring nature.