14.

Sorry, I'm absolutely obsessed with the concept of Strange in all black, like, damn-

Y/N's P.O.V.

A large purple Titan appeared through a vortex, looking around at the destroyed planet.

"Oh, yeah. You're much more of a Thanos." Stephen smirked, sitting next to me.

"I take it that Maw is dead?" I nodded my head and the Titan sighed.
"This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission."

"You may regret that." Stephen muttered.
"He brought you face to face with two Masters of the Mystic Arts."

"And where do you thing he brought you?" Thanos asked, approaching us.

"Let me guess... your home?" I asked and he sighed.

"It was." Thanos nodded, before making a fist and activating one of the infinity stones. Reality. The scenery changed around us and I looked around carefully.
"And it was beautiful. Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, not enough to go around. When we faced extinction, I offered a solution."

"Genocide?"

"At random. Fair. Rich and poor alike. They called me a madman. Then, what I predicted came to pass." The effects of the reality stone wore off.

"Congratulations, you're a prophet." Stephen sarcastically remarked.

"I'm a survivor." Thanos corrected.

"Who wants to murder trillions." I shook my head.

"With all 6 stones, I could simply snap my fingers... and they would all cease to exist. I call that mercy." Thanos shrugged.

"And then what?" Stephen asked, as we both stood up and moved towards him.

"I finally rest." Thanos sighed.
"I watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills."

"I think you'll find all of our will equal to yours." Stephen spoke as we both created shields. Thanos looked up, just as Stark brought down a large rock onto the Titan.

"See? A piece of cake, Quill." Stark spoke.

"Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off!" Quill flew up as Thanos used the stones, knocking Stark out of the sky. We all attacked him at once, throwing everything we had at him. Honestly, I didn't think the plan was going to work, but we had to try.

"Don't let him close his fist." Stephen muttered and both of our cloaks flew off and wrapped themselves around the gauntlet as Stephen and I created portals, mostly for Peter, who was muttering as he attacked Thanos.
The Titan grabbed the kid and pinned him to the floor, before throwing him against Stephen and I. I groaned in pain, feeling something dripping down the side of my face. Thanos was engulfed in flames as the fight continued and I just concentrated on trying to see straight.
"Y/N, make sure everyone is ready." Stephen asked, pulling me to my feet as a ship crashed into the Titan and a new player came onto the board.

"Come on, kid." I helped Peter up off of the ground.
"It's now or never." He nodded his head and Stephen managed to tie down one of Thanos' arms as Peter webbed the Titan up. Quill used one of his devices and I opened a portal above Thanos' head, Mantis dropping onto his shoulders.

"Sleep." She shushed the Titan and I put my hand on Peter's shoulder, a wave of dizziness washing over me as Thanos screamed.

"Miss Y/N?" Peter asked. Everyone began talking and I found it increasingly hard to concentrate.
Peter moved to help Stark and my knees hit the ground before I could even register what happened.

~

"Miss Y/N?" Peter asked as I winced in pain.
"Mr. Dr. Strange? She's awake!"

"Careful." Stephen muttered, kneeling next to me.
"You hit your head and collapsed."

"That's embarrassing." I muttered as he helped me up.
"What happened?"

"We lost." Stark muttered.
"Your boyfriend gave up the stone."

"What? You... what?" I looked at Stephen in shock. He looked down sadly and I pressed my hand against his cheek.
"Stephen, tell me you didn't. Please."

"I had to." He mumbled and I covered my mouth.

"What now?" Quill asked.

"Now we wait." An unfamiliar blue woman spoke up.
"Thanos will have the last stone soon enough and half of the universe will be wiped out."

"We can't give up." Peter shook his head.

"There's nothing else to do, Pete." Stark muttered as Peter helped him to his feet.

"Something's happening." Mantis whispered suddenly, before she turned completely to dust. Thanos did it. He snapped his fingers. We all looked around, trying to figure out who would be next.

"Quill?" Drax asked softly, before he was dusted. Quill was next and we couldn't do anything but watch.

"There was no other way." Stephen whispered and I looked at him.

"No, no, please no. You can't leave me." I shook my head, tears stinging my eyes.
"Stephen, please. You can't leave me. You can't leave us."

"I love you." He muttered as he faded and a sob escaped my throat.

"Mr. Stark? I don't feel so good." Peter stumbled as my vision clouded with tears.

"You're alright." Stark shook his head.

"I don't- I- I- I don't want to go." Peter fell into Stark.
"I don't want to go. Mr. Stark, please. I don't wanna go, please." Stark laid the kid down amd I pulled at my hair, feeling lost. Peter disappeared and Tony collapsed next to me.

"He did it." The blue woman muttered as tears fell down Stark's face.

"They're gone." I choked out.