15.

Okay, Wong didn't get blipped because this is a fanfic and if anyone tries to argue... don't

Y/N's P.O.V.

"How are you feeling?" Nebula asked, trying to be supportive as the Cloak of Elevation wrapped around me.

"Like I'm trapped in a spaceship, staring out into the void of space." I sighed, rubbing my hand over my stomach as I looked out of the window.
I was still injured from the fight against Thanos, but Tony had it worse. I hit my head, but he got stabbed. I knew, from experience, that it hurt.
"How is Tony?"

"He just taught me to play a game." She mumbled, sitting next to me.
"It was... enjoyable."

"Good." I gave her a small smile.
Nebula was a unique character. She was very practical, a tiny bit sadistic, but overall, she was surprisingly sweet. If it wasn't for her, Tony and I probably would have killed each other.
I had learned a lot about her the past 3 weeks since we had spent on the ship. She was neglected a lot as a child, so the littlest compliment made her unbelievably happy, unless she thought you were lying and she snapped at you.
"What's he doing?"

"Resting." I nodded at her answer.
"Oxygen will run out tomorrow and we have no food left. I think that if we go to sleep, we won't wake up."

"I love your pessimism, mixed with Tony's blind optimism, it's... confusing as Hell." I laughed weakly.

"Can I?" She asked suddenly and I nodded, guiding her hand to my stomach. It hadn't even began to swell yet and I hated that we were probably going to die before I'd even experience it.
A small smile formed on Nebula's face, before there was a quiet thud.

"Guys?" Tony called and we both jumped up to see what was happening. There was a glowing woman outside of the ship, looking at the three of us.

~

"We made it." I whispered, taking Nebula's hand in mine. She looked at me with an excited smile as the ship landed. We opened the doors and Nebula helped both Tony and I out of the ship, before Steve Rodgers and Bruce Banner ran up to us.

"We couldn't stop him." Tony muttered as the captain wrapped his arm around him.

"Neither could we."

"Y/N?" Bruce looked at me and I leaned on him slightly.
"Come on, let's get you inside." The doctor helped me inside. I managed to get myself cleaned up and into the meeting with the Avengers.

"It's been 23 days since Thanos came to Earth." James Rhodes spoke and I sat down, shaking my head when I was a picture of Stephen on the board. Tony obviously mentioned who had been dusted when we were on Titan.

"World governments are in pieces." Natasha Romanoff continued.
"The parts that are still working are trying to take a census and it looks like he did... he did exactly what he said he was going to do. Thanos wiped out 50% old all living creatures."

"Where is he now? Where? Tony asked.

"We don't know." Steve Rodgers muttered.
"He just opened a portal and walked through."

"What's wrong with him?" Tony asked, pointing to Thor.

"Oh, he's pissed." The raccoon spoke and I looked at him. He wasn't the strangest creature I had ever encountered, but I wasn't exactly expecting it.
"He thinks he failed... which of course he did, but y'know there's a lot of that goin' around, ain't there?"

"Honestly, until this exact second, I thought you were a build-a-bear." Tony replied.

"Maybe I am." The raccoon muttered, sounding defeated.

"We've been hunting Thanos for 3 weeks now. Deep space scans and satellites and we got nothing." Steve shook his head.
"Tony, Y/N, you two fought him-"

"Who told you that?" Tony asked.
"We didn't fight him. He wiped my face with a planet whilst the Bleecker Street magician gave away the stone. That's what happened."

"He might have gave away the stone, but he also saved your life." I glared at him.

"How would you know? You were unconscious-"

"Okay!" Steve put his hands up and I stood up, leaving the room.

"Y/N. Where are you going?" Bruce asked following me.
"You're hurt."

"I'm going back to Bleecker Street. I need to find Wong, or anyone." I muttered.
"I might be hurt, but that's not going to stop me getting home."

"I don't expect it to. Take one of the cars out of the garage." I nodded my head and the scientist gave me directions.
Getting back to Bleecker Street was a lot more difficult than I expected. There were abandoned cars everywhere and the streets were hauntingly empty.

"Wong?" I called out as I pushed the doors open.

"Y/N?" Wong appeared at the top of the staircase, looking at me with wide eyes. I let out a breath of relief as he rushed towards me, immediately pulling me into a hug.
"You're okay. What happened?"

"We decided to take the fight to Thanos." I muttered.
"We lost. Stephen is gone."

"We lost a great deal of masters." Wong nodded.
"There is something Stephen would have wanted you to have. Follow me." Wong led me to mine and Stephen's shared room and I looked at him in confusion as he opened the closet, before pulling out a shoebox. In the box contained a variety of things, some I recognised, some I didn't. There was the watch Stephen broke when he first went to Kamar-Taj, his yellow gloves and a bunch of things that I recognised from dates we had shared over the 2 years we had been together.
"He bought this a few months ago and he had no idea how to give it to you."

"No..." I shook my head, seeing the small black box. I opened it up, revealing exactly what I hoped it wasn't. Tears burned my eyes and I covered my mouth.
"What an absolute idiot." I whispered, taking the engagement ring out of the box.