James and celeste

Everyone except Brooklyn and katherine was out doing who knows what katherine was on her phone in Brooklyn was reading when there was a knock on the door Brooklyn got up and open the door

Brooklyn:who the hell are you (looks at him)

James: sorry my name is James and this is my wife Celeste we heard you were new in town (says)

Brooklyn: I was born here (says) just came back

Celeste: oh well we just wanted to say welcome back (says smiling)

Brooklyn: drop the ACT I Know Who You Are (glares at them)

James: what is a Mikaelson doing here (glares at her)

Brooklyn: I'm not on Mikaelson (says)

Celeste: you're klaus's wife right (says simply)

Brooklyn: ex-wife exactly thank you very much (says)

James: look we don't want any trouble (says)

Brooklyn: I don't either (says)

Celeste: so when are you leaving (says slowly)

Brooklyn: when I'm good and ready which won't be for a long time (says smirking)

Celeste: is it because you're pregnant (says smirking) and you're hiding from klaus because of it

Brooklyn: no he slept with another girl getting her pregnant so I killed his child slept with a guy getting pregnant myself happy (half lie)

James: and you're staying here to have your baby in the place where you were born

Brooklyn: yes and I have a safe pregnancy away from the mikaelsons and the enemies(says)

Celeste: so you're not trying to take the city from us (ask)

Brooklyn:no (says)

James: Okay sorry for coming on to you like that it won't happen again (says)

Celeste: how do we know we can trust you (looks at her)

Brooklyn: you can't but if you mess with me or my family we are going to have some problems got it (says)

James: okay we're leaving come on Celeste (says and leaves with her)

Brooklyn close the door and turn to see Katherine sitting on the couch

Brooklyn: you heard everything (says)

Katherine: yes (says getting up) we need to do something about them

Brooklyn: katherine please don't (tell her) remember

Katherine: I know I know keep the miracle baby safe when it born (says) but what about the others

Brooklyn: what do you mean (looks at her)

Katherine: oh I said too much (says smiling)

Brooklyn: katherine what are you hiding from me what are the others doing ( says walking to her)

Katherine:nothing Brooke (says)

Brooklyn:Katherine

Katherine: fine they may have a plan to take the city from James and Celeste (says)

Brooklyn: what (yells) I said no- Ahhh ( stops and holds her stomach)

Katherine: Brooklyn what's wrong (ask)

Brooklyn:( hold her stomach before falling down)

Katherine:brooklyn ( grabs her before she fell down) Brooke wake up ( tries to give her, her blood but nothing so she called Stefen)

Katherine: Stefan and Katherine something is wrong with Brooklyn (says on the phone)