baby shower part 2

With Brooklyn tied up in a chair looking around, someone then open the door and it was a guy

Brooklyn: who the hell are you (glares at him)

Guy: let's just say I'm family (says smirking)

Brooklyn: what do you want from me (says) and what do you mean family

Guy: you'll soon find out when it's all over (says coming to her with a needle)

Brooklyn:what are you doing (says trying to back up)

Guy: you know the story on how you and Klaus we're going to have a child but it died (says)

Brooklyn: how do you know that only me and the mikaelsons know that (says)

Guy: let's just say I'm that child (says)

Brooklyn: that's impossible you died in the womb you can't be here (says)

Guy: I know but I paid someone from the other side to get me here I can finally have a chance to live (says)

Brooklyn: and how are you going to do that (says looking at him)

Guy: with this (point at the needle) this will change the baby's blood, genes,everything replacing it with mines so future me would be there and not your daughter (says smirking)

Brooklyn: you're really going to kill your own sister just a live, you are not my son at all

Guy:(gets in her face) I'm your son I am henrik Mikaelson son of Brooklyn and Klaus Mikaelsons, first born hybrid in history, well soon to be

Brooklyn:let me go you bitch (screams)

Henrik: sorry I can't do that, I mean I would use this after your daughter was born and this would get you pregnant again but I don't feel like competing with your Tribrid daughter in fact this will help me become a tribrid myself

Brooklyn: I know what this is about your jealous of her, that she would have a great life and you wouldn't, that she will be the only of her kind being the most powerful creature born of three species and you wouldn't (says smirking)

Henrik:Stop it (warns her)

Brooklyn: and that she will have a life you dreamed of (says)

Henrik: I said stop it ( says and turns to hit her only for her to break free)

Brooklyn: (grabs his neck) like you said before you would have waited until she was born so I could get pregnant with you and you would have a sister but instead you chose to be jealous, I would have loved to be your mother henrik I could've had you in the world if you didn't have intentions on hurting my daughter ( says and pull his heart out)

Henrik:why (looks at her)

Brooklyn: I'm sorry henrik (says looking at him)

Henrik: I hate you and I will be back to hurt her ( says and soon his body stopped and disappeared)

Brooklyn: then I'll make sure she is well protected when you come (says and walks out)

Brooklyn found her way home and went inside to see everyone now looking

Marcel: mom, we were just about to go get you what happened (says hugging her)

Brooklyn: nothing just someone trying to kill the baby (says) I'm going to go lay down (says and leaves)

Bonnie: she looks traumatized (says watching her leave)

Rosalie: yeah but for who (ask)

Katherine: maybe she'll tell us one day (says)

Rosalie: should we call Stefan (ask)

Marcel: Stefan hasn't talk to Brooklyn in almost a month he wouldn't care about her now (tells her)

Bonnie: let Brooklyn get some rest and like katherine said she can tell us one day what happened (says and they nodded)