saving Brooklyn and the miracle baby

With the girls Brooklyn was still knocked out with Bonnie by her side when Katherine and Rosalie came in

Bonnie: (gets up) you found her and where are the guys (ask)

Katherine: looking for a witch to unlink the two apparently you need a witch who was born here to unlink them to do the spell if you do it that they will die faster (bonnie nods)

Bonnie: hi I didn't get to introduce myself properly im Bonnie (says smiling)

Rosalie:rosalie rosalie hale (smiles) I'm sorry about Brooklyn

Bonnie: it's okay it's not your fault the witches were using you to get to Brooklyn(says)

Rosalie: so how is she pregnant if she's a vampire (ask)

Katherine: she's not just a vampire she's a werewolf too (says)

Rosalie: so why do people want her baby dead (ask)

Bonnie: because the baby is going to be born as three species and not two half vampire witch and werewolf (says) and people think her baby would destroy the world so that's why

Rosalie nods

Katherine: so what's your story (ask)

Rosalie:(looks at her) my husband was sleeping behind my back with another vampire last year it turns out my family knew that but didn't say anything so I left and moved here until I got kidnapped by those witches (says)

Bonnie: well you're safe now and we'll protect you (says smiling)

Rosalie: you barely even know me and you're putting your life on the line for me why (ask)

Katherine: mostly it's really Brooklyn we care about (says without thinking)

Bonnie: don't mind her rosalie but like it or not we're here for you

Rosalie:thanks (smiles)

Then the guys came in with a girl

Marcel: we found our witch (says) but she put up a fight(says)

Stefan: but she is unlinking the two if not she dies (says holing the poor witch)

Bonnie: is it me or did Stefen just went to himself to his Ripper mode (says)

Katherine: he just did (smirks) make yourself useful little witch if you want to live of course (says)

Witch:(roll her eyes) whatever ( says and walks to Brooklyn) I need the two blood (says)

They gave her a vial of Brooklyn and rosalie blood the witches started changing

Witch: phesmatos omnio ligata soluto phesmatos omnio ligate soluto, vingulia cordite cordit (says and the spell was broken,everyone looked at brooklyn)

Brooklyn:she's not waking up (says)

Stefen Snap the witch's neck before going to Brooklyn holding her hand, Brooklyn woke up looking around

Brooklyn:what happen (says sitting up)

Katherine: you were linked to Rosalie The Witches were trying to kill the baby but we fix the problem(says)

Brooklyn: don't think you guys are off the hook I told you not to get involved in town and you still did behind my back (says)

Bonnie: we're sorry but they wanted us out of town (says) they are the ones who had the witches going after you

Brooklyn: what but you were gone when I was talking to them (says) how would you know

Marcel: we may have killed their Allies they were going to use to send us away (says)