With Brooklyn

February 3rd 2012- a 7 month pregnant Brooklyn was sitting at the kitchen table thinking of baby names

Her outfit

Brooklyn: Zoe, Emma, Ara, Mia (says thinking)

Marcel:hey mom what are you doing (says coming in)

Brooklyn: just thinking of names (says) I know that me and Stefan aren't on good terms but should the baby take Stefan's last name or mines (ask)

Marcel: well Stefan and Bonnie are in hiding if the gang in the Mystic Falls here's the word Salvatore they will most likely come here same with the mikaelsons bringing more danger here (says)

Brooklyn:cullen it is (says) what are you doing

Marcel: hanging out with Bonnie (tells her)

Brooklyn: (smirks) how long has it been since the two of you started dating three months or four

Marcel: for your information two months now (says)

Brooklyn:(laughs) whatever you say Marcel

Marcel: so do you know when your due (ask)

Brooklyn: I'm thinking May or June (says) which is only two to three months until she finally arrive

Marcel:(nods) are you planning on having a baby shower (ask)

Brooklyn: of course I am next month March 13th (says)

Marcel: do you know where you want to have the baby (ask)

Brooklyn: at a hospital of course I'm not about to have a painful labor (says)

Marcel: Okay so (got cut off by his phone) hello, what about her, why me, fine I'll be there

Brooklyn: what's wrong (looks at him)

Marcel: apparently aria was kidnapped by witches (says)

Brooklyn: again with the witches and why do they want aria (ask)

Marcel: I don't know, Stefan called and wanted me to help the others (says)

Brooklyn: I'm coming with you (say)

Marcel: why you hate aria and your pregnant (says)

Brooklyn: not for aria, for stefan, my daughter is not about to be fatherless because Stefen can't stop chasing aria ( says and walked outside)

Marcel: fine but I'll drive (says as they got in the car)

Brooklyn: great (says getting in the car and they drove away)

In the car

Brooklyn: so where are they (ask)

Marcel:in the bayou (says)

Brooklyn: where the wolves are (says and marcel nodded) great, it's a good thing it's not a full moon

Marcel: yeah same (says and they made it to the bayou)

Rosalie: you made it (says to Marcel only to see Brooklyn with him) Brooklyn why are you here

Brooklyn:Stefan (says walking pasted her)

Bonnie: even when the two are mad at each other she still cares about them (says to katherine smiling)

Katherine: now that's true love there (says smiling)

Marcel:where is Stefan (ask)

Rosalie: talkin to the coven (says) they're using aria to get to Brooklyn

Brooklyn I'm going to kill them (says walking inside)

Bonnie: Brooke don't (says)

Katherine: we have to get her (says)

Rosalie: no Stefan said to stay here (tells him)

Katherine: that was before this is now Rosalie(says going in)