19

Chapter 19 | ADTOY Company
[Y/N]

I sighed when I saw the run-down neighbourhood. It wasn't right, him living in this terrible neighourhood. Of course, he had his own reasons, but I couldn't help but feel bad at the location where he was staying at.

Looking around, I made sure that I wasn't being followed.

There was a small pain in my heart. I knew that by now Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook would have realized that I was radio silent. I just hope they weren't angry or upset with me.

I had received a call from Sungjae two days ago, telling me that he found out the name of the Hybrid that seemed to be after me. It was sensitive information so he would much rather talk to me in person rather than leave anything to chance. The only thing he did tell me, was that the Leopard Hybrid seemed to be connected to the disappearance of Hybrids all over Korea. Which meant, he was somehow involved with Seunghee's case as well. 

I spent the entirety of yesterday moving Hyojung and Seunghee to a safe location that I knew had a lot of security. In other words, Minho's home. I would have moved with Hyojung and Seunghee but I had already agreed to move in with my mates and in all honesty, I did feel safe with them. Not to mention, I did want to get to know them better.

I knocked on the door and waited for the door to open. After a minute, the door opened slightly.

"You weren't followed, were you princess?" Sungjae asked me through the small crack.

I rolled my eyes. He was way too paranoid, or at least he was acting like he was way too paranoid. I couldn't fully know. His mind was a complex maze, which I would never fully comprehend.

"No, so let me in," I said quietly.

He opened the door a little bit wider for me. And I slipped in.

The inside of the house was very modern. A completely different mood than the neighourhood he was living in and the outside of his house.

"Oh! If it isn't my favourite human!" A Bengal Cat Hybrid said with a playful smirk.

"Hey! I thought Sungjae and I were your favourite humans?" A more muscular man with a playful look walked in.

"Nope! Y/N is definitely my favourite human!" The  Bengal Cat Hybrid said with a laugh, coming up to hug me.

"Hi Ilhoon oppa," I said as I returned the hug. "Where's the rest of the pack?"

"Eunkwang-ie hyung and Changseob-ie hyung is out working, Minhyuk-ie hyung and Peniel is out at the gym," Hyunsik informed me as he pulled the Hybrid away from me to give me a hug. "You know, Eunkwang-ie hyung and Changseob-ie hyung are very peeved that you didn't come visit us as soon as you were released."

"Oh really?" I hummed in amusement. "I was just busy, you know?"

"Yeah, I bet. Spending time with your mates does take up a lot of time," Ilhoon said with a playful, knowing, evil smirk.

"Yeah, with my- wait. How did you know?" I asked with a gasp. Ilhoon raised his eyebrow and looked directly at Sungjae. I looked at him and he gave me a playful shrug. "How did you know?"

"Eunwoo," Sungjae said simply.

"How did Eunwoo know?" I gasped.

"Good to know the obliviousness is still there," Hyunsik said with a laugh as he ruffled my hair.

"Wait. What?"

"It was so obvious!" Sungjae exclaimed. "How did you not know?"

I rolled my eyes with a dramatic frustrated groan, causing Sungjae, Ilhoon, and Hyunsik to chuckle.