37

Chapter 37 | Back to the Station
[Y/N]

I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face. The warm rays of the sun hit my skin and it was so nice to have some fresh air after being almost kept at the house for a few weeks. It took some begging on my part since the rest of the pack didn't feel safe with me walking around in public after they found out about the troubled past that I had with Chanseong. Seokjin agreed that I could leave the house only if one of our mates accompanied me.

Jungkook really wanted to be the one who accompanied me to the park but there was a lot of opposition because Bunny Hybrids seem to be targeted as well. So he stomped, very loudly, into his room with a very big pout on his face. He was also on 'house arrest' to keep him safe.

So, I was at the park with Yoongi since it was his day off.

I was on the picnic blanket cuddling with Yoongi who hummed a little bit of the songs he was working on as he ran his fingers through my hair, almost nulling me to sleep.

"What the hell!" A loud angry voice disrupted the peace that I was feeling.

I lazily opened my eyes and looked to the source of the sound. I saw a man standing glaring at a child with bear ears. My eyes narrowed as I continued to watch the interaction.

"You fucking halfbreed! Look at what you did!" The man yelled then I gasped as he backhanded the young child.

"Why that little-!" I growled as I rushed over to where the child was.

"Y/N-ah!" I could hear Yoongi's voice calling me from behind, but I was too focused on my target.

As soon as I got close enough, I didn't waste any time. I pulled my arm back and punched him straight in the face.

I rolled my eyes as I sat in front of Eunwoo who had the most amused smile on his face. I was sitting right next to Yoongi who was in between me and the guy who was now sporting a black eye.

"You need to lock her up!" He exclaimed. "Do you know who I am? I could make sure that all of you lose your jobs. Do you hear me? You need to put her in prison. She's a danger to society!"

I scoffed causing Yoongi to elbow me on my side. I looked to him only to see that he was giving me a hard look almost warning me not to speak out of line. I sighed as I sunk lower into my chair.

"What a fucking piece of cow shit," I said under my breath, knowing that he wouldn't be able to hear me.

I could hear Yoongi cough. When I looked at him, he was covering his mouth but I could see his eyes twinkle with amusement.

"He smells like one too," Yoongi said leaning close to me, making sure the guy on his other side couldn't hear him.

I sniffle my laugh and bit down on my lower lip to stop myself from laughing. I know that Eunwoo had heard us since he choked on the water he was drinking as he was taking the guy's statement.

"Yes, I understand," Eunwoo said after he was able to say a proper sentence. "But, we are here to make full documentation of what happened. Not to degrade a woman who was able to give you a black eye."

I smirked as Eunwoo basically implied that he lost to a girl, and he did.

"I told you, I was just walking along the pond in the park. When she just attacked me out of nowhere," the man said with a glare.

"What an idiot," I stated.

"What did you just call me?" He demanded as he stood up from his chair.

"I called you an idiot," I replied with a roll of my eye.

"Listen here you bitch-" he growled.

"No you listen," I said standing up. I was much shorter than the man but it didn't make a difference. I glared at him. "You might have forgotten that you backhanded a child because he accidentally spilled his juice on your pants, but I sure as hell didn't."

"I defended myself from an attacking Hybrid," he snarled at me.

"Oh my god, is your dick that small that you feel the need to act like a fucking alpha to make up for it?" I scoffed.

"What did you just say?" He grabbed the collar of my shirt causing Eunwoo and Yoongi to jump up from their seat.

"Get your filthy hands off her," Yoongi growled as he gripped the man's shirt collar. It was a very scary growl that caused the man to loosen his grip allowing me to shake him off. As soon as his hands were off my clothes, Yoongi let go as well.

"Listen, asshole," I said pointing my finger in his face. "You might think that the park doesn't have any CCTV, but you forget that there was an ATM at the location where you backhanded the child. So these detectives are probably already contacting the back to get the video footage from the ATM, so don't fucking lie. And don't test me. Asshole," I spat. Then I turned to Eunwoo. "I'm going to go get some fresh air. I can't be next to this guy without wanting to punch his face in."

"That's fine. I can get your statement tomorrow," Eunwoo nodded. Then he turned to the guy. "Please sit back down, I still need to get your statement, sir."

"Come on, oppa, let's go," I said holding his hand and leading him out of the Hybrid Unit.

"Y/N-ah? Yoongi hyung?" I heard the very familiar voice of a certain Wolf Hybrid.

"Namjoon-ah," Yoongi said with a gummy smile.

"What are you two doing here?" Jimin asked, tilting his head to the side.

"You really need to ask that question?" Yoongi asked as he gave me a look. Jimin and Namjoon laughed in response.

"What?" I exclaimed as I put my arms up in surrender. "I didn't do anything... okay I might have lost my temper again. But still! I haven't been in the station for a few weeks so I thought 'why not?' I got to see Eunwoo again and Sihyuk ahjusshi again."

"Are you guys done giving your statements?" Namjoon asked with a smile.

"I'm gonna do it tomorrow. I think if I see that asshole's face I'm going to lose it," I stated as if it was the most normal thing.

"We just need to talk to Chief Bang and then we can go home together," Jimin said excitedly.

"Sounds good," Yoongi nodded. "Y/N-ie and I'll be outside."

☆