1| The thoughts of the supreme leader

Kokichi lay in his bed, thinking hard. "Stupid Kaito! Shumai and you are now buddies? Disgusting..." He murmured to himself as he frowned. His thoughts were disturbed by the loud announcement that it was ten am. Kokichi might act like a child, but he never goes to bed on time. He often tends to stay up some nights for his research about the others. He already knows quite a bit about some of the people there. "Shit, I skipped dinner... ah well" Kokichi shrugged as he stood up and went to the door. He could always sneak to the kitchen to grab a snack or convince Gonta to make him a sandwich. But, just as he opened the door, he saw Shuichi, Maki and Kaito walk together, heading to the door outside. Why would they head outside around this time? Kokichi's curiosity was overpowering his hunger and he silently sneaked down the stairs. He had to watch out for Angie and her weird cult.

Once outside, he looked for the three. They were just training? It looked like Shuichi was having a hard time training while Kaito just laid on the ground and Maki, the assassin she was, had no trouble with her push-ups. What an asshole, that Kaito, making someone else do the hard work! Another reason why Kokichi would be a much better partner. Kokichi realised he could be easily seen, so he hid behind a tree. After a while, he got sick of watching them get along. "Shumai, one day you will be on my side" Kokichi muttered as he left unnoticedly.

"What are you doing this late?" A voice asked behind Kokichi. "Oh, hi Gonta! I was just having a walk! Or was I?" Kokichi turned around with a mischievous smile. "Enough of your tricks. Gonta knows you like to trick people, and Gonta no like that!" Gonta frowned. "Okay then... I'll tell you then!" Kokichi rolled his eyes: "I was gonna get myself a sandwich but I had to be silent!" Kokichi dramatically explained, hoping Gonta would help him. "Oh, Gonta can help you, but you are not allowed to, actually," Gonta thought aloud. "Ah, yes... I just forgot to eat... but that's okay! I don't need to be healthy anyway!" Kokichi turned around.

"Wait! I will make one! Follow me!" Gonta said. He was so easily convinced that it was funny. Just as Kokichi went around the corner, he heard someone behind him: "Hm?" He heard. He took a look behind him, meeting the eyes of Shuichi. They stared at each other for a while. He was so pretty. "Is Kokichi coming?" Gonta called him, waking them from their trance. "Uh... yep!" He said, running after the green-haired idiot.

After a good sandwich, Kokichi went to his room, mostly to write more about what he learned. He hoped the motive would be interesting...

"Shumai, I will make this game interesting, I promise," He said as he closed his eyes and fell asleep in his chair.

(Hello, how's it going! I hope you enjoy the story!!)