Rip green hair lmao

(Hello, I am so sorry for not updating! I don't have any inspiration on this fic so can someone give me an idea?)

The class watched in awe as the Monokubs lowered the body, that made an unsettling noise as they hit the floor.

Gonta Gokuhara, who was known as a gentleman, was found dead in Korekiyo's dorm. It was already obvious that he was hung and he had choked to death. Korekiyo was still connected to Gonta and he looked rather concerned as they loosened them. "It happened in a flash, we were just talking and then; my hand got forced upwards and the sick sounds of strangling was to be heard," Korekiyo told the group with slight discomfort on his face. "But I saw don't know where the killer could've hidden," He sighed. "Well, that's stupid for a witness! You're supposed to have seen some shit!" Kokichi groaned as he leant against Shuichi. "Korekiyo, may I ask, what were you doing beforehand?" Shuichi put his thinking face on and faced Korekiyo. "As I recall, we were out of energy pills and drinks, so we decided to take a walk. Well, we went to the casino, actually. That was the only time we had left the dorm," Korekiyo sighed, checking the stain from the cuffs on his wrist. "So, you two went together? Are you sure you left your door locked?" Shuichi confirmed. That seemed to make Korekiyo think as he frowned; "hm, I thought Gonta locked it, but, he might've forgotten it," He thought aloud. "Well now it's too late to ask him isn't it!" Kokichi scoffed. "Kokichi! Not now!" Shuichi sighed.

"Hey! Heeeyy!! Dickface! Here!" Miu called from afar. "Come here!" She waved as she stood away from the crime scene.
"What is it?" Shuichi approached her questioningly. "Ya might like this piece of evidence!" Miu grinned mischievously and hope sparkled through Shuichi as he waited to see the evidence, "Me! I'm evidence, hah!" Miu pointed her thumb to her chest. "Ah, how so...?" Shuichi asked. "I saw those two greenies walk into the shed outside! Did ya know they came back with rope!? I bet Korekidick used that rope to hang Gonta... orrrr something else..." Miu smirked, immediately making Shuichi disgusted. "Anyway what were you two up to~" Before Miu could continue her conversation, Kokichi took the lead, "Well we won't need to hear another word of you! Bye byeee!" Kokichi glared at Miu as he pushed Shuichi away with him.

After a bit of investigation, the trial started;

"Let's start with the obvious; Gonta was hung in Korekiyo's room, tied to Korekiyo, which makes him the first suspect," Shuichi stated his opening line. "I wouldn't be surprised, he looks murdery," Miu rolled her eyes. Everyone told their alibis, unfortunately not any hints for someone acting suspicious. Tsumugi and Korekiyo were the only suspicious ones, as far as Shuichi knew. "I'm telling you! I'm innocent!" Tsumugi cried. "Well damn! Should've gotten a better alibi then!" Kokichi shrugged, only thickening the tension. After some discussion, Tsumugi was able to clear herself from being suspicious, leaving Korekiyo.

"Korekiyo, before anything else, may I ask what you were planning to do with the red rope you got last night?" Shuichi pointed out. "Hm? Oh, the rope. How can I say this... it's used for different reasons..." Korekiyo tried to explain, his eyes fixated on the ground. "Elaborate, please," Shuichi urged. "Well, let's say it's good to use for the, uh, love hotel..." he hesitated, awkwardly standing there. "PFFTT! Hilarious! Can you believe this, he'll go to horny jail with Miu!" Kokichi teased them.
"Talking about Miu, what were you doing when you spied on Korekiyo?" Shuichi nodded towards her direction. "Huh? I was just in the area, the dorms were there, dumbass," Miu scoffed. "Would that be strange..." Kokichi started the sentence, "How at that time everyone had dinner!" Shuichi finished it, both of them pointing to Miu.
"So you two are finishing each other's sentences, how romantic! But I wasn't feeling up for food!" Miu defended. Shuichi felt awkward by the mention of Miu. "Then what is this?" Kokichi showed a recorder, and played it, "I am so hungry! Gawd, when is dinner?!" Miu complained on the tape.

The debate took a little while, but eventually the blackened was caught;

"Miu! It's you isn't it!" Shuichi pointed at her. "S-SHADDUP!" She yelled back. "I did what I did! No regrets!" Miu said with shaking hands. "Wow, how cruel, hope the robot will miss ya!" Kokichi shrugged. Keebo looked frozen on the spot. "I'm so sorry..." Miu tried, avoiding his gaze. "Okay, I don't care," Keebo answered coldly. "Keebo..?" Miu's head looked ahead, staring at the robot. "You died so you could avenge Kaede! You're so selfish!" Keebo yelled, his fists clamped. "Keebo..." Miu gasped, multiple emotions flashing on her face. Keebo avoided her gaze. "Well, what a tragic end!" Kokichi posed like Shakespeare. "Not the time, Kokichi," Shuichi shot a glare at Kokichi. Like ordered, he shut up.

"Well, not that I care about it, but let me say a few shitty words before I meet my end," Miu's character disappeared and a totally different person showed. "I... I fell in love with Kaede, and before I could figure it out, I saw her being crushed before my own damned eyes," She fiddled with her fingers as she glanced to the glowing marble floor. "Even if I would survive, I'd be fucked anyway, so I decided to do something "good" for once, you're welcome," She huffed. Everyone was listening attentively, a bit of sympathy for the girl. "Also, Kokichi, you bitch," Miu crossed her arms as she talked to him. "Just confess already, won't ya? Or do you want to be in my situation? Just sum advice, kay?" Miu said. "Oki doki then! I suppose it's punishment time!!" Monokuma said gleefully as he punched the red button with his hammer. "Bye bye fuckers! Miu OUT!" She yelped as she was yanked out of sight to her execution.

Kokichi didn't witness the execution, his mind was blurred about Miu's words. The hell? If Kokichi learnt anything, he knew Shuichi would never like him, ever.

Someone was looking at him, and immediately Kokichi's head snapped to next to him, where a pair of blue eyes observed him. "Wanna go?" Kokichi asked. "Are you okay?" Shuichi asked with worry. "I'm fine, you look like a ghost, though," Kokichi wasn't in the mood for stupid jokes. "I don't like this..." Shuichi looked sickly at the oozy remains of his ex classmate. "Okay, we're going," Kokichi didn't want Shuichi to see this, and the sight was rather disgusting.

"Where the hell are you two going?!" Kaito yelled after them. "The execution was boring! We're going to something more fun!" Kokichi tampered with Kaito's temper. "Hell no, I'm outta here too," Kaito frowned as he followed them.

Shuichi didn't say anything as the three sat in silence in the dorms of Shuichi. "Mario kart?" Kokichi asked as he whirred up the Wii U, that was the only thing available. "No thanks..." Shuichi sighed. "Same, not the timing, idiot," Kaito sighed. "Dang, then I'll just get myself a drink, shumai, want anything?" Kokichi stood up and glanced at the blue-haired boy expectedly. He nodded a no, but Kaito did react, "yeah I'm going too, you okay on your own Shuichi?" Kaito asked, which he got a yes as a reply.

As soon as they both left the dorm, Kaito blocked the stairs, a venomous glare fixated onto Kokichi. "What? Jealous I'm besties with your so called "side kick?"" Kokichi bitched. "Why you?" Kaito grumbled, "Why is it you, who loves him?!" Kaito sneered at Kokichi, stunning him. "What?! Are you on drugs again or something??" Kokichi said back. "You'd never be a match with him, you know? You've been hurting him and using him! Or are you acting again?!" Kaito argued, unwilling to let it go. "You don't know SHIT! This is why you have no bitches! Fine! I like him, so what?! I'm tired of this shit, I'm gonna sleep, g'night..." Kokichi walked past Kaito and slammed the door shut. He wasn't in the mood for anything. It felt good to scream though.

Someone knocked on the door. "No! Eat sand!" Kokichi remarked. "Kokichi? Are you okay? You haven't been yourself since the last trial..." The voice of Shuichi spoke. Kokichi's heart pounced as he realised what drama he started. "Come in," He said as he opened the door.
"I'm fine, really! I'm just sleep deprived, and so are you!" Kokichi booped Shuichi's nose. "We could sleep?" Shuichi said puzzled. "Sure! Sleep, here I go!" Kokichi dragged Shuichi to the bed and buried them in the blankets. "K-Kokichi!" Shuichi protested. "Shh, beauty sleep is important!" Kokichi said as he laid on one side of the bed, staring at Shuichi, who was slightly red. As they slowly lost consciousness, Kokichi heard shuichi murmur, "Night... Love you..." He mumbled, and that's when Kokichi was swarmed by the world of dreams.

(I am so sorry for being so late!! The danganronpa fandom is kinda dying 😭 hope this is okay, does anyone have an idea for the new chapter or prompt? Also, I started a short story thing, so pls check it out!! Tysm for reading for now btw <33)