Chaos and more chaos

"Shine and rise ursine!!" Blasted through the speakers, echoing throughout the halls. "Today is the motive! I'm so excited!!" One of the monokubs squealed. Kokichi didn't care, it was not much of an interest to him what they blabbered about. He wondered if the mastermind had heard him because he knew there had to be cameras. He figured everyone wanted the easiest one, the one where you were stuck with your enemy, that's why Kokichi asked to make it more interesting. Kokichi had not slept more than one hour that evening, but that didn't matter. He skipped to the dining hall like a little child.

"Still no murders? Wow, isn't that boring!" Kokichi shouted, but damn, how long was this miserable class gonna hold out? It was the most hopeless ones that fell into the trap of murders, so he always kept an eye open for them. The funny thing was that Shumai was the prime suspect after Kaede's death, but Shuichi caught him by surprise by solving the cases. Shuichi sure was admirable, and had a bit of Kokichi's mindset, at least more than the other doofuses.
"Hey, dickface!! Stop starin' like that!" Miu shouted at him, waking him up from his ever-lasting trance. "Huh!? Oh, yeah... right virgin in training!!" Kokichi had not forgiven Miu to act smart for once. She was like a therapist, too intrusive and figures you out about things you didn't want to know about. Kokichi hates therapists, and so Miu too. "Ugh, your insults are gettin' weak! Is it cos someone ya like is here?!" Miu teased. She probably thought she now had the power to make Kokichi shut up, but who would believe a horny blonde like her?

There came Kaito with Maki and Shumai. "Hello Shumaiii~" Kokichi waved to Shuichi, who pretended to not notice. "Awh, is Shu-Shu ignoring me?!" Kokichi shouted after him, making him go redder. "Please don't..." Shuichi sighed. Kaito glared at Kokichi, "Stop embarrassing him! It is already bad enough that you made him say Master to someone like you!!" Kaito sneered, his teeth clammed together. "What? He can't get over a small embarrassment he barely remembers but he can get over the death of Kaed-" Kokichi couldn't even finish his sentence when Shuichi cut through, "Don't you dare say anything against her!! You have no idea what it's like to lose someone you trust because you have no one! You have no friends, you're alone. No one will ever love you like this!!" Shuichi shouted, his words dripping with poison. As if a dagger was pressed against his chest, Kokichi took a step backwards, all eyes on him. He might've taken it too far, but he wanted to find out. Still, it did hurt, no one to love. Besides Kaito, he never had felt too negative emotions toward someone, he was mostly faking it. Yet, even though Shuichi insulted him like that, Kokichi could still forgive Shuichi. That's the stupid thing about love, it makes you do stupid stuff.

"Alrighty then! Looks like it's time to step in!" Monokuma popped out of the vents. "I'll keep it short! I will soon handcuff ya'll to yer enemies!! Like most of ya chose! But, of course, none of you read the disclaimer, eh? I am gonna mix it with the second voted one!! So, no more sleeping!!" Monokuma cheered as the faces of the students darkened. "...What?" Korekiyo spoke after a while of silence. "You'll be tied up with the person you hate, and you will not be allowed to sleep until a murder occurs!" Monophanie chirped. "But, how are we-" A loud click interrupted Gonta's question. Everyone looked to their arms, where handcuffs were placed. The other end was mostly tied to another, besides Kokichi's. "Hmm, there are multiple people who hate ya, Kokichi, but don't worry! I have the most awkward one for you!!" Monokuma laughed as he tied the other end with Shuichi. Kokichi felt his heart rate increase rapidly. He didn't know what to feel, but he felt a lot. "About the sleeping, I have a few things for everyone to keep ya awake, but surely not enough for too long! So eventually, you will become exhausted, and sleeping will kill ya!!" Monokuma cackled. Everyone received one bag of supplies with energy drinks, pills and some other stuff, but not a good amount for more than, maybe, two nights? No, this was the minimum to keep one person awake for a while! This was going to drive someone Insane.

Kokichi glanced around the room. Korekiyo was tied to Gonta, Maki with Tenko, Kaito was tied to Keebo and Tsumugi was tied to some of the Monokubs and so was Miu.