8| Tired

YAY IT IS MY BIRTHDAY AND I GOT A CELESTIA COSPLAYYY!! Also face reveal:

(This part was written 3 November)

TW: h@nging

"Uno!" Shuichi yelled as he threw his card on the deck. "Aw, man!! Almost won there!!" Kokichi said as he dropped the cards in defeat. The two were now tied, both of them good in some games. "Rise and shine ursine!! Wakey wakey!! Oh, ah, never mind! Just come to the dining hall!" The monitor announced. "Ah, finally! I was getting bored!" Kokichi dragged Shuichi with him by the chain, and they went to the hall.

"Ah! No murders I see!" Kokichi barged in, Shuichi beside him. "Ah, good grief," Shuichi sighed, relieved. Then, their eyes lit up; freshly baked bread was placed in baskets and set on tables, with eggs placed on everyone's plates. "How fancy! Now I'm starvin'!" Miu drooled. "Haha! Thank you all so much! I had nothing else to do anyway!" Tsumugi stuttered. "Yeah, yeah! I did most of the cooking!" The green monokuma said in his robotic voice. "We don't care, and didn't ask! Anyway, now I'm hungry!!" Miu stared longingly at the food. "Yes, shall we eat?" Tsumugi smiled, and everyone sat down.

There were bagels, buns, baguettes and even heart-shaped loaves of bread on the table. Before Shuichi could do anything, Kokichi grabbed a heart-shaped bread and cut it in half, then he put one half on Shuichi's plate and kept the other half.
"Ah! Kokichi, what-" Kokichi didn't let Shuichi finish; "You made this game very interesting, Shuichi, so this is a thank you for that!" Kokichi smirked, feeling a new wave of adrenaline shoot throughout his body. "Oh, thank you? I suppose?" Shuichi said with uncertainty. "Hey Kokichi, you're a bit red!" Miu said with a mouthful, sitting next to Keebo. Kokichi rolled his eyes obviously, getting a weird stare from Kaito. "Something wrong, Kaito? We're just detective pals!" Kokichi put his arm around Shuichi, which made Shuichi bright red. Instead of the usual tsk, Kaito's eyebrows lifted upwards. Shit, he might know something he shouldn't, he better not tell Shuichi.

The rest of breakfast went pretty normal, although Shuichi had to force Kokichi to eat something, it was a normal morning. After that, the day went oddly normal as well. It was even that everyone had fun, swimming in the pools and gaming in the casino. But this would only make them more tired, and they would face the consequences later on.

"Another day has suddenly gone! Time flies by quite fast if you're tired I suppose!" Kokichi laughed, whereas Shuichi looked drained next to him, "I might just fall asleep any time..." he sighed. "Awe, don't give up yet! Anything could happen tonight!" Kokichi grinned. "Sure..." Shuichi groaned as they went for a walk.

"And then, Miu whipped out her lie detector, that actually is a great way to see if Kokichi is lying, and eventually we found out that-" Keebo's voice was heard a little distant, so before he could say anything else, Kokichi decided to step in. "Woa!! Hello, you two assholes!! Whatcha doing?" Kokichi bopped in, sadly having to pull already tired Shumai with him. "Ah, speak of the devil!" Keebo rolled his eyes. Before Kokichi could say something back, the announcement suddenly rang:

"A body has been discovered! Go to the dorms to see the murder!" As those emotionless words were announced throughout the school, a cold shiver went through Kokichi's back. Like an ice cube that someone shoved down your back. A tug on his wrist got him back to reality, "Kokichi, we have to go!" Shuichi said, way less tired than before. "Oh... yeah! Let's go!" Kokichi jumped next to him and they both ran to the scene, where a murder had occurred.

Their green hair loosely intertwined with their arms and their body was lifelessly hanging on a thick rope, tightly pulled against their neck. "OHMYGOD!!" Tsumugi screamed in horror, shaking rapidly. Veins were clearly visible on their neck and hands, making the overall picture more intense than it was, in Kokichi's opinion. "Don't worry, Shumai~ We'll solve the case!" As kokichi said to Shuichi, all handcuffs suddenly clicked and fell onto the ground.

Monokuma popped up, "Won'tcha look at that! Freedom! Before ya'll get to investigate, but first get some sleep! No one wants to see some sleep-deprived kids solve a case! Tomorrow, you'll get to investigate the murder of...."

Who knows!!! Sorry for the short chapter and the long waiting, shit has been going on lmao, anyway who is the victim, you think? And is Kokichi gonna confess anytime soon? I'll post another chapter hopefully soon!