± Lost memory ±

"So do we have a deal pinetree ~" he stretched out his hand "deal" he shook  Bill's hand.Bill snapped his fingers and all the chains were gone mabel's leg was fixed. "C'mon pintree" just then sixer took out a gun like thing and shot directly at bill.Mabel 'accidentally ' pushed him in the way.he got hit. "Pintree" Bill shouted snapping his fingers the were no longer in the human world but I'm the fearmind.they got teleported to a large sized bedroom with a long sized.the bed was covered with a gold and red silk like covers.

"You free a meatsack and what the do they do shoot u" he sighs "pintree" no response " pintree" still no response "PINETREE" dip do jumped from his shock"huh" he turned to face Bill "I was calling you but u didn't respond" " I'm sorry" Bill thought something was wrong with him so he diced to search his mind. 'there's nothing in here except for a..... ' he got closer to the memory he was shocked 'the only thing he remembers is that we're together' (dip forgot about the deal) he came out of his mind. Bill smirked."Love" Bill was shocked at what Dipper had called him but just brushed it off "yes" "is there anything I can wear" " oh in the closet tomorrow a friend wants to make a dress for u" "Oh thank u" 

after changing dippers wearing that

"Wow pinetree u look absolutely stunning" Dipper chuckled " thank u,ur not to bad urself" Dipper got into bed with his with his boyfriend soon to be boyfriend

"Wow pinetree u look absolutely stunning" Dipper chuckled " thank u,ur not to bad urself" Dipper got into bed with his with his boyfriend soon to be boyfriend. "Good night bill" "Good night my pintree" he kissed dip forehead.

Third pov

the next day

Bill woke up to feel something warm in his chest looking down he saw dipping sauce cuddling in his chest he slightly smiled. "Wake up sleepyhead" he lightly shook Dipper lightly. "hnn"