Who are u _2_

The umbrella he took was black with laced,frilles on it.Dipper headed out

With the new track

"We have to save the kid,or out reputation will be ruined"Stan said to the others

" we can't we don't know what could happen,Bill is insane and Dipper well we don't know " sixer replied

 "Wendy and I can go in will be careful" Mabel said

Wendy:yea if we get hurt we won't go in again

Both the grunkles sighed

Sixer: fine...just this once 

He opened a portal like thing on the ground.

With Dipper

Third pov

Dipper was walking around.Wendy spotted him. "Hey mabel," Mabel turned to her and were she was pointed " look there's a person here walking unprotected in a world full of demons" "we gotta save her" Dipper was busy skipping and humming a song when a few of Bill's henchmen pasted they didn't hurt him shooting star and icebag were in shocked but hide.when the henchmen where gone they came out of hiding and ran up to the "girl" icebag took the umbrella "Hey give that back" Dipper turned around "DIPPER " both of the girls said "um yes who are you and why do u know my name" Mabel teared she was truly heart broken up Dipper looked at her "human girl please don't cry I'm not quite sure why ur crying but I'll help u" he smiled at her.he turned to Wendy and his smile dropped "d-di pper" "can I have my umbrella back" she handed it to him "why do u have pointy ears,gold tips and a gold eye" Dipper tilted his head a bit "u look like the demon girl form this morning just more light skinned and I don't like u so I'll be going now" he opened the umbrella and started walking away "WAIT! DON'T GO" Dipper didn't turn around he just said " if Destiny sees fit we'll see each other again" and with that he was gone.they just watched him walk away.

When Dipper got back

Bill was in thier bed room reading a blue and black coverd book. "Bill" he saved running to him he turned his head to see pinetree " pintree" Dipper jumped on him "woah,becarful how was ur walk" he said fixing the demon boy in him "it was great well....until I meet these to girl on with Brown hair and the other with red I didn't like the red head very much so I left the brown head was crying tho and it was real tears they knew my name tho"

Bill smile vanished "meatsacks" Dipper tilted his head "huh" "did they hurt u". "No not at all" Bill sighed in relief "u know them" it took awhile before he answers "yes,there bad people tried to kill me a couple times". Dipper wasn't all Sun shine and rainbows anymore "they.did.what I should of killed them" Bill chuckled "don't worry I'm here aren't i" Dipper got a bit sad and teary "what i-if one d-day they actually k-kill u" he said between sobs. "Pintree I'll always stay alive and by ur side and theirs no way in hell that could ever happen " Dipper placed his head into his chest "I just don't want nothing to happen to u" bill kissed his forehead " and nothing will"

With that they fell asleep one crying and the other comforting the other