Captured 2

Sorry for the long wait but it's here now I'm gonna make another billdip since I've been requested to multiple times.the story will be different from others.onto the story.

ps.Changing his outfit

When they got back dipper went to their bedroom while his lover went into a sealed door he didn't bother asking.when he got there he placed a black laced eye patch with red around his eye.after doing so he say down in front of the tv just looking at it pyronica came through a portal hugging him,cuddling him etc. "I came as fast as I heard are u okay,is ur eye okay does it hurt" dipper giggled "I'm fine it's nothing to worry about." She sighed after a while of her being a protective older sister they played video games, she fixed dipper hair making it fluffy and most of it covering his face,he loved it.but there fun was interrupted by a knock on the door.

 "You may come in" big sis said.a maid came in with a few different clothes placing it on the nearest tabel. "Master Bill asks to see u and to choose one of these outfits" she said before bowing again and leaving locking the door from behind.while looking through the clothes and trying them on pyronica got nosebleeds.she was making him try on every single outfit.

Outfit:

She couldn't choose but eventually she choose that

She couldn't choose but eventually she choose that.she said he was either to cute/hot or both.

After getting changed she called a maid before saying her goodbyes to lil bro.the maid showed him wear Bill was she had fear in her eyes dipper calmed her down.he walked into the room there was a thorn at the top of stairs looking down on everything that was there.dipdip ran to Bill who was talking to a demon who had three eyes,razor sharp teeth (u get the idea). "Biiiillll!!" Dipdip shouted before running to his lover hugging him tightly "hi pintree~ ur looking fine as always" he said as a smirk formed in his face dipdip was blushing so hard and making cute yet confused sounds.

Suddenly the chains on the walls in front of them began moving. "Bill u demon let us go" sixer shouted not noticing the cute boy on bills lap. Stan shouted right after "where's my nephew" mabel/ shooting star busted into tears "what have u done to my brother" Bill laughed evilly "WHAT HAVE I DONE U SHOULD ASK URSELVES THAT,NOT ME"the boy on him started shaking since he's not used to his partner shouting especially like that.he noticed lowering his voice said "and he's right here" the pines looked at him with a 'where not fucking blind' Bill just chuckled. "Pintree up up its time to entertain our guests" dipper slowly got up looking at them.shooting star stutters "d-d-dipper" after seeing what he was wearing "WHAT THE FUCK ARE U WEARING U LITTLE SLUT"....tears filled dippers eye's.